Surprise

Paola told Vivian that she was having a family get together. She invited Vivian and her brother's. She didn't tell Vivian that Pauly and Vinny were coming. Vivian arrived early and helped Paola make all the food and get it put together. Vivian stayed in the kitchen as people started to arrive making sure to put everything that was needed out.

Vivian wore the dress Jenni gave her which was a nice sea blue color that was like a lose summer dress. Vivian continued to work on some food when she heard Uncle Nino get loud and roudy with someone that came into the house.

[Pauly: So Vinny and I got to see his family. We ask Paola to get Vivian there and not tell her we were coming. So this is going to be fun.]

Pauly walked in the house and instantly the family welcomed him with open arms. He gave hugs and kisses all around. He laughed and joked with some of them and scowled playfully at those that bashed his hair. He chuckled it off keeping quieter than the crowd so Vivian wouldn't know they were here.

Pauly: Where's my girl?

Paola: She's in the kitchen finishing up the food.

Pauly: Perfect.

Pauly walked towards the kitchen and peaked in seeing Vivian at the stove making pasta. Pauly snuck in behind her thankful he took off his shoes. He walked close enough to hug her. He wrapped his arms around her waist leaning into her back nuzzling her neck as he grinned.

Pauly: Glad to see my future wife can cook.

Vivian gasped and whipped around. She squealed and jumped on Pauly wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him. Pauly gripped her close and held one arm under her ass the over around her torso. Vivian gripped onto him tightly as she leaned against him laying her forehead against his.

Pauly: Surprised?

Vivian: Yes. Paola told me you boys were too busy.

Pauly: I'm never to busy to make time for my family.

Vivian: Kiss up.

Pauly: Tell me where to kiss up and I'll get started.

Vivian laughed and leaned down kissing him. They kissed long and hard, hungrily when they heard a click.

Paola: I GOT IT! PERFECT!

Vivian giggled and carefully stepped down from Pauly.

Vivian: I want you to meet someone. ELLIOT!

Pauly's smile faltered and he looked at the door way, then he heard the scrapping of claws. Vivian giggled as her puppy ran in the door and jumped on her leg. Vivian picked him up and leaned towards Pauly letting the puppy lick his face. Pauly laughed taking the puppy. Vivian washed her hands and finished the past before walking out with Pauly. She saw Vinny with his back to her, so she did the only natural thing. She ran and jumped on his back.

Vivian: VINNY!

Vinny: Hey Viv.

Vivian got down and properly hugged her best friend. She clung to him tightly. The family then started grabbing food. Vivian sat with Pauly and Vinny leaning her head on Pauly's shoulder. Vinny had his arm on the back of Vivian's chair.

Nino: So are you going back with your man?

Vivian: No Nino I think it's a little soon.

Nino: I think you're better off there having fun then here sulking.

Vivian: I don't know Nino.

Pauly: Well whatever you do we support you. *kisses her forehead*

Vivian: Thanks Pauly. You guys are the best.