Shore Store

Vivian's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning threw on some clothes and headed to my room. The boys were still asleep with their dates. I got dressed and was about to walk out.

Pauly: Hey...

Vivian*walking over kneeling by him* What's up?

Pauly: Where did you go last night? *puts his free hand on my cheek* You okay? 

Vivian: *patting his hand* I'm good Pauly, just had an asshole not knowing to take an answer then another asshole saved me.

Pauly: You just like assholes.

I laughed and shook my head moving his hand standing up.

Vivian: I'm going to make breakfast.

I walked downstairs and started to makes breakfast for the group. I smiled a bit feeling at home. I loved cooking, it was my favorite thing to do.

Vinny: The Queen in her thrown! How are you this morning? *kisses temple*

Vivian: I'm good, just making some food for the family.

Vinny: No and Mike? What did he do to earn your love back?

Mike: Something pretty amazing. *smirks* I saved her from an asshole and since you two had girls she didn't feel comfortable with being in there while you two were having smushed so I let her come and cuddle. 

Vinny raised a brow and was shocked. 

[Vivian: Mike wasn't going to flaunt it around that he smushed me on the first night. I have a feeling me and him we're going to have an amazing friendship in this house.]

I finished the food and gave the two boys plates. I then saw the others come down and gave them all plates as well. I giggled and shook my head at them. I watched and filled their plates when they said something about wanting more. I waited until everyone was done to eat. 

When I went to get a plate there was none of the food left. I shrugged it off and had a bowl of cereal while leaning on the counter.

Jenni: Did you seriously let us eat all the food?

[Jenni: This girl is too sweet. I'm making a note to not let this happen again.]

I nodded with a mouthful of cereal. Vinny heard this and walked over to see if it was true. He crossed his arms shaking his head at me. I shrugged and kept eating the cereal.

Vinny: Why do you always do that?

Vivian: Because family comes first. I'm still eating and being healthy.

Vinny: But you're not getting to enjoy things with us. So since this isn't your house, you will sit with the family and eat. 

Vivian: Fine.

Vinny smirked and kissed my temple before walking away to the living room. I started to do the dishes but two very tan strong arms snaked down my own. They turned off the water grabbed my hands, dried them on my shirt. Then the arms moved to my waist and picked me up walking me to the livingroom.

Vivian: PAULY put me down, the dishes need to be done!

Pauly: They can wait, we need you to hang out with us. You're familia, not a house maid.

I laughed as he threw me in Ronnie's lap. I laughed and shook my head before getting up and sitting next to Sam. We sat in the living room for a bit before Ronnie decided to speak up.

Ronnie: So tell us a bit about yourself.

Vivian: There's not much to know. I came from a big family in Staten. Vinny was my first friend, and first in a lot of other things. We were so close since before school, we just naturally grew close. We ended up dating, no surprise to anyone. We broke things off after our first time together because we just both realized it wasn't something we wanted, so we've had a close friendship until the end of high school. At the end of high school my parents and I moved to the other side of Staten, why I have no clue. I went to cosmitology school and then went to community college for a bit just to get some other classes under my belt. Then I spent the next couple years as one of the best cosmetologist, have my own business at home. I spent sometime working on just my business. Then I heard, through a friend, about this show having an opening so I sent in an audition, not really thinking anything of it. Then before I know it here I am, with some of the best people in my life.