Shore After Dark

The host sat with all the roomies that were able to make it. Snookie Jenni Deena and Sammi all sat in the front row while Vinny, Mike and Ronnie sat in the back row. Two empty seats sat at the end of the rows. 

Host: Here we are 2 months after the final episode. We have most of the cast here but a certain pair of love birds have extended their honeymoon so sadly they are not here. We will be asking questions to the others. So what does it feel like knowing that you won't be heading back to the shore next summer?

Ronnie: It's weird, and hard. I keep finding myself getting ready to pack for the next season.

Jenni: Same. I keep looking for new clothes or talking about ideas for things I want to do with the girls.

Host: That must be hard.

Mike: What's hard is seeing those two empty chairs. We know that Pauly and Viv are having fun on their honeymoon, but I think we were all kinda hoping that they were going to be here.

Host: Well they may not be here in person but they are here in spirit.....oh and on satalite!

The screen next to the host popped on. Vivian and Pauly appeared on screen.

Vivian: HEY GUYS!

Ronnie: THERE IS MAMA BEAR!

Vinny: BOO!

Pauly: BABE!

Vivian laughed and shook her head at the family.

Host: So what are your feelings on not coming back next year?

Vivian: I mean it's hard, but we're a family, we're strong. As long as we put in the effort every day will be like a long distance version of the shore house! 

Jenni: There is the level headed mama!

Vivian: Oh! We have some exciting news!

Ronnie: What is it?!

Vivina: *video starts going staticy* We.......are.......ing......a...........

Vinny: Viv you broke up what was it?

Pauly: *still staticy* W......re.......ng.......a.........

Snooki frowned and looked over at Deena who shrugged.

Vivian: WE.......aid........e......ng......a.....*the whole screen goes black*

Host: I'm sorry I'm getting information that we lost them. There is a major problem with the connection. We have our tech team on it.

Ronnie: Damn.....I wonder what they were trying to tell us.

Vinny shrugged and they all turned facing the host. She started talking and the family paid attention. 

Vivian giggled and kissed Pauly's cheek as they got miced. Pauly held the bundle of balloons that were all wrapped in a black tarp to hide the colors. He pulled Vivian close kissing her lips really quick. They stood together back stage and then their heard the videos Vivian made in the confession. After the last video she heard sniffling. They snuck out onto the stage, the crowd being quiet thankfully when they saw them.

Ronnie: *sniffling* Any luck in getting them back online? I would love to know what that news was.

Host: *looking up and smiling* Yes we did.

Vivina: SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!!

Snookie jumped from her seat into Deena's lap screaming. Vivian laughed as they were tackled into group hugs.

Mike: WAIT! WHAT ABOUT THE HONEYMOON?!?!

Vivian: WE DECIDED TO COME BACK EARLY!

Ronnie: Why?