Secret?

Vivian woke up groaning softly. She turned into Pauly cuddling into him as she felt his hand pull her close kissing her temple.

Pauly: You awake?

Vivian: Yes.

Pauly: How do you feel?

Vivian: Sore like everytime we smush.

Pauly: Yeah buddy.

Vivian laughed and leaned up kissing him. Pauly kissed her long and hard holding her cheek as he leaned in deepening the kiss pulling her closer.

Vinny: I'M COMING IN EVERYONE BETTER BE CLOTHED!

Vivian: QUICK GRAB YOUR BOXERS!

Pauly: HOW DID YOUR BRA GET ON THE BALCONY! WAIT VIVI! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE....OH SHIT!

Vivian saw Vinny's face that looked horrified and amused. She laughed and laid back.

[Vivian: I love fucking with Vinny. It's the funniest shit in the world.]

Vivian laughed seeing Vinny's face. Vivian sat up and Pauly kissed her softly on the lips.

Vivian: Pauly.

Pauly: Eh we share a room with him Vinny's bound to find out first.

Vinny: Find what first?

Vivian: Oh.....Pauly and I are trying being a couple. We agreed we'll try it here and if it doesn't work we leave it in Italy.

Vinny: Wait so you're telling me that you two are.....

Vivian: Yeah but don't tell anyone!

Vinny: OH MY GOD YES!!! 

Vivian: Shhhh, we don't need the whole house knowing till we know how this goes.

Vinny: You guys need to tell them so we can help you guys stay together.

Vivian: This is why I didn't want to tell him.

Pauly: Yeah I see now.

Vinny: I'll keep the secret.

Vivian: You better.

Vivian kissed Pauly again before getting up and leaving for their room.

[Vinny: YES!!!! ABOUT F***ING TIME!!!!]

Vivian pulled on her clothes and saw the hickies. She covered them the best she could before she walked downstairs.

Jenni: There's the girl that smushed Pauly.

Vivian: Okay I smushed Pauly. I've done it before.

Jenni: Really? Cause those barley covered hickies are telling another story.

Deena: VIVID!

Vivian laughed and shook her head.

Vivian: You guys are dorks.

Jenni: You're a dork he so likes you! Just ask him out already!

Vivian: Guys stop you wouldn't understand.

Jenni: Bull! This guy has liked you since you walked into the shore house! He's in love with you!

[Jenni: Viv, boo, a guy only leaves hickies to mark his territory. Pauly is claiming you, meaning he loves you!]

Deena: It's true! Last season when you were gone I went out with the guys and you were all he talked about.

Snookie: He didn't go home with another girl all summer.