Drunk Love

Vivian groaned and woke up to an arm over her face. 

Vivian: Rosie go lay closer to daddy.

Snooki: I ain't Rosie Queenie!

[Vivian: Someone please tell me I didn't have a lesbian moment with Snickers.]

Vivian sat up fast but groaned grabbing her head.

Vivian: What the hell did I do last night?

Snookie: Oh I'll let Pauly explain that because it was funny as hell and I have pictures!

Jenni: Yeah and you admitted that you actually haven't been drinking since finding out you were having Rosie so....*smacks her ass* That's for lying to us.

Vivian: Jesus buy me dinner before you get into the kinky shit!

Jenni: *laughing* That's for you and Pauly baby girl. Now get up so we can all tell you about the party you had last night.

Vivian: Oh god is Pauly going to divorce me?

Snooki: Just get your ass up woman.

Vivian sighed and got up thankful to see she was still dressed. 

Vivian: Let me get into some comfy clothes.

Snooki: No problem Mike's cooking breakfast.

[Mike: Yeah she's going to need a nice breakfast after yesterday.]

Vivian nodded and wandered into her bedroom. Vinny watched her walk in and laughed.

Vinny: Morning sunshine!

Vivian: Shut your whore mouth.

Vinny: What am I too loud!? The last time you were like this was when you threw that house party at your dad's house!

Vivian grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him. She groaned and rubbed her head. She walked over to Pauly's drawer and shuffled through all the items before pulling out some pain meds. She took them and walked over to the drawer getting dressed into some of Pauly's shorts and a tank with a bra. She stretched her back earning several pops before walking downstairs.

Ronni: There's the party animal.

Vivian: You guys are really scaring me, where's Pauly?

Mike: He went for a jog, he'll be back in a bit.

Vivian: Pauly went on a jog? My husband Pauly? I must have really fucked up last night.

Vinny walked over kissing her head. 

Vinny: You do know we're making you stew until Pauly gets back right?

[Vivian: No I had no fucking clue Pauly. I thought you had a whole song and dance planned!]

Vivian: I know cause you all are assholes.

Deanna looked at the guys.

Deanna: Come on guys can't we tell her?

Vinny: No Pauly said not to and I don't need him beating my ass. 

Vivian rolled her eyes and ate the food Mike put in front of her. After she finished she walked over to the couch curling up against Vinny as she leaned back in her seat. A half hour later Pauly walked into the house.

Vivian: For the love of god tell me what I did last night because good lord I'm scared you're going to divorce me and take the girls because we both know they love you more.

Pauly: *chuckling* Can you last long enough to let me shower?

Vivian: *groaning* Fine!

Pauly laughed and ran up the stairs. After a quick shower he walked downstairs and sat next to Vivian smirking at her.