Broken Family

It's been about 3 months since the Jersey Shore. Vivian had been keeping tabs with the family but she kept close tabs on Mike. Vivian woke up and took a shower. She was going to check on Mike. She promised herself that after the show she would do random inspections on him to make sure he was okay because he seemed really off at the end of the season. She sighed softly and headed out of the house leaving a not for Pauly. As she headed out she picked up breakfast for her and Mike to have.

Vivian got his favorite and headed to his place. As they made it she walked up to the door. She knocked on the door and out stumbled Mike half dressed looking horrible.

Vivian: Mike?

Mike: Hey Viv......come on it!

Vivian looked him over and saw his red blood shot eyes. She walked in following him and noticed the state of his house. She walked in and sat down the food. 

Vivian: I'm going to run to the bathroom.

Mike nodded and started devouring his food. Vivian walked into the bathroom and looked through his cabinets. She searched until she started finding them. With every bottle her heart shattered more and more. She had tears in her eyes as she snatched the bottles and dumped them all in the toilet. She took the bottles and threw them at Mike tears streaming down her face.

Vivian: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Mike: What?

Vivian: YOU'RE FUCKING USING! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Mike: Nothing I'm just feeling good Viv.

Vivian: WELL I HOPE YOU FEEL FUCKING AMAZING BECAUSE YOU'RE DONE! YOU'RE NO LONGER APART OF THE FAMILY!

Mike: W-what?

Vivian: YOU'RE DONE! YOU ARE D-O-N-E! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR WRECKLESS BEHAVIOR! I'VE DUMPED ALL YOUR PILLS SO YOU EITHER CLEAN UP OR YOU CAN KISS ANY CHANCE OF BEING IN THE FAMILY GOOD BYE! 

Mike: But Viv.....I just need help.

Vivian: IF YOU JUST NEEDED HELP YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED! YOU'RE NOT FUCKING WEAK LIKE THAT! *voice breaking and soft* I can't watch you throw away your life like my best friend. She thought drugs were more important than her life! I can't let someone else I love get broken. Either your clean up, or you forget I ever existed. *walking out*

Mike: *crying* Viv.....

Vivian: What?

Mike: Promise you won't visit. Show me how much truth there is to this statement.

Vivian: Gladly.

Vivian left the house after calling a service. She headed to her dad's house not wanting Pauly to see her like this. She sat at her dad's crying as she held onto him tightly. He rubbed her back hating to see her like this. Vivian stayed there for a few days telling Pauly that he dad needed her to stay.

****

A few days later Pauly called Vivian.

Vivian: Hey babe.

Pauly: Hey, so turns out Mike is in rehab. We were all going to go and talk to him as a family, we're on our way to pick you up.

Vivian: Don't pick me up.

Pauly: What? What are you talking about?

Vivian: He's out of the family, I'm not going to see him.

Pauly: Are you fucking kidding me Vivi! He is your family you need to fucking be there for him!

Vivian: I made a promise I'm not going.

Pauly: Whatever, we're having a fucking conversation about this when we get home!