Better Birthday

Vivian and the girls went out in the morning to get everything ready for the guys big party that they were planning. They were thankful Mike had decided to come back to the house, though he causes trouble they all missed him.

Snooki: So did you get those lessens you were talking about getting?

Vivian: Yep, I sure did. I had a friend that was a stripper in high school and she gave me some lessons when Pauly wasn't home for those couple weeks.

Snooki: Perfect! So what are you going to do so he doesn't recognize you?

Vivian: Well he loves the color red on me so I figured I'll ditch my fading purple and put in a sexy dark read. So when we start the show my back will be to him.

Jenni: I'm going to be recording because I can promise Pauly won't be watching if he doesn't know it's you!

Vivian laughed and nodded her head in agreement. After getting the last minute things together they went to the salon and got their nails and hair done. Vivian took a bit longer than the other girls because of the dying but they made sure to leave her a car as they headed back to the house thankful Ronnie took the boys out so they could set up. 

They made a mini stage with several things from around the house. They made the stage and soon the stripper arrived. Vivian made it back moments after the stripper. Vivian went with the stripper and laughed seeing they hired her friend that taught her how to strip. Vivian and her sat talking in the smush room as they got ready.

[Snooki: This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see Pauly's face when he sees Viv up their stripping.]

Vivian was in a skimpy crop top that was shredded between her breasts. She had on tight booty shorts and fishnet leggings. Over she had a trench coat and a cute hat that would hide her face. She waited at the top of the stairs with her friend as they waited for their que. When Snooki said the words the both strutted down the steps. Vivian kept her head down as they walked down.

Pauly: Guys what the hell! I'm with Vivi, I can't be seeing this shit. 

Vivian smiled to her self and had her back to the boys waiting for the music. The music started and Vivian swayed her hips letting the coat fall to the ground.

Jenni: Pauly just look at the tramp stamp!

Pauly reluctantly opened his eyes and then he saw VIVID plastered about the ass of the stripper for him. He was shocked and then saw Vivian turn her head to him winking.

[Pauly: I've liked redheads before, but DAMN!!!!! I'm in love with a redhead. Mmmm my girl looks sexy as fuck!]

Vivian laughed softly seeing his excitement. She then continued the show that her friend had taught her. They continued dancing and moving around. She laughed harder when Pauly started stuffing ones in her shorts. After their routine Vivian walked over to Pauly and sat in his lap facing him her hands playing with his hair.

Vivian: Were you surprised? 

Pauly: Very. You looked so good up their baby. From now on that's a private show.

Vivian giggled and nodded leaning in giving him gentle kisses. Pauly deepened them by groping her barely covered ass and pulling her closer forcing her to grind on his hard member.

Pauly: You do this to me baby. You drive me wild!

Vivian: I'm glad it means I'm keeping you interested in our relationship.

Pauly: I could never be tired of you.

Vivian smiled and dipped in kissing him harder.

[Jenni: And that little Vinchenzo Elliot Delvecchio is your creation story! Snooki: We love you guys!]