Season 2

Vivian sat on the plane next to Vinny. She cuddled up to him and sighed softly. They had a fairly short plane ride to Florida. Vivian leaned into Vinny the whole ride talking with her best friend as they talked about what would happen in this upcoming season. They talked the whole ride before arriving in Miami.

Vivian packed her bags in the car with Vinny. She leaned against him kissing his cheek as she cuddled up to him. She leaned against Vinny as they sat together having a chat session before getting to the house.

Vinny pulled out their bags and walked into the house seeing they were the first ones there. He cheered and ran up to the bedrooms. Vivian laughed and ran up after him throwing her stuff in the room with him. She then ran downstairs and started to make some food for the others before they arrive. Vivian continued to cook for the family then she heard Ronnie enter.

Vivian: RONNIE BEAR IS HERE!

Ronnie: Viv!

[Ronnie: After the break up with Sam, having a girl excited to see me just makes me feel better. Viv is always going to be an important girls in my life. All these girls are because they are like my sisters. I'll protect all of them. Don't mess with my family.]

Vivian ran and jumped in his arms hugging him tightly. She laid her head in his neck squeezing him tightly as she sighed softly holding onto him tightly. Ronnie squeezed her back and rubbed her back as he pulled her close and stroked her back keeping her close. They finally pulled away and Vinny hugged Ronnie before leading him to the rooms. Vivian set out the food for everyone. She made some drinks.

Vivian: RONNIE!

Ronnie: YO!?

Vivian: MAKE SOME RONRON JUICE BECAUSE IF IM NOT SPIRALLING IT AIN'T A SHORE HOUSE!

Ronnie laughed and ran downstairs. He started making RonRon Juice. Vivian sat in the livingroom with her drink. She sat back and sighed laughing as Vinny sat down on her before shoving him to the floor as the four stooges walked in.

Vivian: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pauly D: I see you started drinking for all of us!

Vivian: You know it cutie!

[Vivian: So since the whole Pauly promise thing I decided that I'm going to be a little more open with what I want. And honestly I want Pauly. *winks at camera*]

Vivian got up and hugged the girls and Mike before hugging Pauly tightly. She kissed his cheek and held onto him before walking back to her seat sitting back and giving a little giggle. Pauly shook his head and went upstairs. As he walked in the room Snookie and Jenni peaked their heads in.

Jenni: So are you going to put it on her bed?

Pauly: I don't know if I should wait until she goes to bed.

Snookie: Just give it to her in person.

Pauly: I don't know Snickers, I mean, wouldn't that be a little weird?

[Snookie: Pauly you like this girl! No it's not weird it's adorable as fuck!]

Snookie: Whatever you want to do Pauly, but just remember personal is more fun.

Pauly waved her off and put the gift back in his bag as he had a perfect idea for what he was going to do. He put the gift back in his bag before he walked down stairs and hugged everyone. They were all sitting talking when Sam walked in and the air got tense and awkward. After a bit they were once again sitting and talking, when all of a sudden the door opened again.

Angelina: Miss me?

Vivian: I don't know you boo.

Angelina: I know you don't I'm talking about the others.