Goodbyes

Probably a short chapter but the next one will make up for it promise!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivian woke up to gentle kisses dancing over her face. She smiled as Pauly pulled her up and they began to pack. After packing they grabbed some fire alarms. Vivian started blaring them by Mike and Deana's ears. 

Vivian: WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Vivian started running around screaming wake up laughing as the roomies were easily annoyed by the couple. Vivian grinned and danced around the livingroom like an idiot waiting for the family. Finally the family arrived with their bags. Vivian put the alarms down and sighed. She knew her and Pauly were the last to leave. She looked at the family. 

Vivian: I have a few things.

Vivian pulled out an oar and then a bunch of shirts.

Vivian: Everyone sign the oar and we'll put it on the wall for Danny to find.

Mike: What's it say?

Vivian: Many memories, many friends, more family in the end. Some are sisters, some are brothers but in the end, we leave together.

PS. The Start of ViviD

Snooki: You're making me cry!

Vivian laughed and shook her head at the two. She sighed softly and then pulled out the shirts.

Mike took the shirt.

Mike: Team Seaside Heights All way, Our family will always stay.

Vinny: These are so cool Viv!

Vivian smiled and gave each one a specific shirt.

Pauly: Cool!

Pauly held up his shirt and each had their Nicknames on them.

Ronnie: Ronron more like Waawaa!

Vivian laughed and smiled. She pulled out her shirt and put it on.

Pauly: What's yours say babe?

Vivian turned her back and showed them.

Mike: *reading* The Queen of ViviD.

Vinny: YEAH!

After a few more moments everyone started to have to leave. First was Mike, then Snooki, then Jenni, then Ronnie and Sam. Last was Vivian, Pauly and Vinny.

[Mike: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light!]

[Ronnie: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light!]

[Sammi: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light!]

[Snooki: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light!]

[Vinny: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light!]

[Deana: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light!]

[Jenni: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light!]

[Pauly: Last to leave the shore house be sure to shut off the light! Yeah Buddy!]

[Vivian: Guess I'm the last to leave. We love you everyone! *gets up and walks out of frame shutting off the light*]

Pauly: Ready?

Vivian: As long as we can promise to come back one day.

Pauly: Every summer our hearts will be in Jersey.

Vinny: Our hearts will be with the family.

Vivian: Till next time old friend....

They drove off and Danny walked up to the house. He found the oar and smiled seeing the thoughtful gift. As he left he locked the door putting up a sign. 

Not for rent. RSVP'd for Jersey Shore Season 6

(I know it's short but I still almost cried!)