Letter

Vivian smiled as she stuck with the girls the rest of the night. She then found a guy to take home for the night. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. She danced closed to the guy sharing kisses and drinks as they danced together. Vivian laughed as she was a little drunk but having a good time. Vivian giggled and was having a good time with this guy.

After serveral hours the group was ready to go home. Vivian took her guy home the girls each had a guy that could have a guy and Vinny, Pauly and Mike were juggling four girls for the night. Vivian rode with her guy cuddling up into him on the ride home as she made out with him part of the ride.

[Jenni: Well Viv really is taking this let loose night seriously, this girl deserves it though. After all the shit in the past couple weeks that girl deserves whatever she wants.]

Vivian took her guy up to her room and they got down and dirty instantly. Pauly Mike and Vinny took their girls into the hot tub. Angelina sat downstairs with the other girls and their smushes. She sat back and Ronnie was in the kitchen with Sam who was questioning him about the marks on his face.

Ronnie: I was protecting Viv. That's all that's from.

Sammi: So you got in a fight for that bitch?

Jenni: Watch what you say about my girl.

Sammi: I wasn't talking to you so back off.

Jenni got up to fight but Ronnie dragged Sammi to their bedroom. The girls sat in the livingroom while the guys played around with their four girls. Mike ended up going down stairs to the girls asking them to get rid of the ugly one so they could each have a girl for the night. That triggered a fight between Angelina and Mike. Then the girls from the club.

[Snooki: Shit's hitting the fan and I'm just hopping it doesn't get to Viv.]

Vivian was cuddled up to her guy when she heard the fights. She groaned and put her hands over her face.

Alex: What's wrong? *kissing her neck*

Vivian: My friends are fighting and I should really see what is wrong.

Alex: Stay in bed. They are adults they can handle themselves.

Vivian: I don't know.

Alex: I'll make it worth the stay. *kisses her neck again*

Vivian: *soft moan* Okay......fine.

Alex smiled and grabbed another condom climbing on her. Vivian pulled the blankets up high. The fight continued downstairs until everyone went their separate ways fuming. Pauly and Vinny headed up to bed. They snuck in and climbed into bed after changing and laid back trying to fall asleep. Vinny fell fast asleep but Pauly was kept awake by the sounds of lips on skin and the heavy panting.

[Pauly: It's 3 in the morning and all I hear is that noise. That guy all over Vivian. I don't know if I can handle sharing a room with her smushing other guys..... But I know she deserves better than me.]

The house was quiet as Sam, Ronnie and Mike got dressed for work. Vivian slept cuddled up to Alex her head on his chest listening to the soft beating of his heart. Pauly rolled facing the wall pulling the blankets over his head. Vinny laid back into the bed his arm under his head and the other laying over his chest as he held the blankets to his body. All the roomies were nestled in bed just curled up.

Vivian stirred when her arm was shook. She groaned and looked at where she was being shook and saw Alex. He leaned down giving her a kiss. Vivian smiled and kissed back putting a hand on his cheek.

Alex: I would love to stay but I have work. How about I make you breakfast really quick and then I'll head out?

Vivian: You don't have to.