Drama at Home

Vivian and Pauly left their hotel room early to get the roomies breakfast. They stopped at a nice restaurant ordering everyones favorites. After they walked in the house setting up the dinner table. Vivian grabbed some pots and pans and headed upstairs screaming.

Vivian: OH YEAH WAKE UP YEAH! OH YEAH WAKE UP YEAH!

Pauly: That's my girl.

Vivian laughed and ran as Ronnie got out of bed and started chasing her.

Ronnie: YOU'RE SO GOING TO GET IT WE CAN ONLY HANDLE ONE PAULY IN THEIR HOUSE!

Vivian screamed and laughed as she continued to run around the house avoiding Ronnie but was snatched up last second by him. Ronnie smirked and started tickling her as he twisted her around before setting her down on the ground. Vivian laughed and shoved his plate to him as the rest of the roomies came down and ate.

Snooki: We're having a meatballs fishing trip!

Vivian: Oh good lord!

[Vivian: I love the meatballs, I really do, but meatball *holds up her pinky* Shark. *holds up her other hand* it's not going to be pretty.]

Pauly chuckled and wrapped his arms around Vivian from behind.

Pauly: You girls have fun with that. 

Vivian leaned into Pauly and laid her head back on his shoulder. Pauly kissed her nose and sat with her so they could eat. The group sat together eating before they went out to the beach for a bit. Vivian walked close to Pauly holding his hand tightly. She felt happy having a family moment all together again. 

Snooki and D ran off to get a boat and fish. Vivian dragged Pauly to some board walk games so they could play. They walked up to a shooting game and Vivian looked genuinely lost on how to hold the gun. Pauly wrapped his arms around her.

Pauly: This is how you hold a gun baby. 

Pauly continued to give her instructions then Mike ran over to them. Pauly looked at Mike hearing shots behind him, not really thinking much of it.

Mike: Whoa.....

Pauly: What?

Pauly turned to where Mike was looking and 10 targets had holes in the bulleye. Vivian picked a giant bear that was bigger than her and grinned at Pauly.

Pauly: I thought you didn't know how to shoot?

Vivian: One of my brother's owns a gun range babe. I just like when you help me and wrap your arms around me.

Pauly: You sneaky bitch.

Vivian winked and gave him the bear kissing his cheek as she followed Mike who was telling them how the meatballs were floating away.

[Vivian: Of course they are floating away! They are meatballs they weigh nothing!]

Vivian ran to the dock where there were the group and some guys trying to save the meatballs. Sammi was telling sharp and D heard shark jumping from the raft.

Vivian: Shit! D GET AWAY FROM THE MOTOR BOAT!

Snooki: WE'RE SINKING!

Vivian groaned and watched a someone jumped in and grabbed D and the boat while Snooki stood drinking in the water. Vivian buried her face in Pauly's neck as they sat on the doc. Pauly was laughing and Vivian shook her head as she cuddled up to him. Pauly wrapped his arm around her waist holding her against his body kissing her temple and pulling her tighter against his body.

Pauly: You cold babe? 

Vivian: A bit.

Pauly nodded and stood with her as the family pulled a plug on beach day and headed home.