Talk

Mike walked out with Ronne and saw the group standing there. Pauly was on the phone and the girls were all looking around.

Mike: What's going one?

Vinny: Viv got farther than we thought. We have no idea where she is right now.

Pauly: Viv come on pic up.

Vivian walked around the corner behind the group. She was waiting for their cab. The cab came and she rode it to the front of the bar.

Vivian: Get in.

Everyone climbed in. Pauly kissed her head holding her tight to him. He kissed her head holding her as tight as she could to him. Vivian sighed and laid her head against his shoulder as she thought about the fight. The group was quiet the whole ride. 

When they got home Vivian went to hers Pauly and Vinny's room. She grabbed a towel and some of Pauly's clothes before walking into the bathroom. She shut the door and took a shower washing away the anger and sadness she had.

Pauly watched her as she wordlessly made her way around the room. He sighed and took off his chains before heading to the group. He sat down in a chair at the counter as he drank some water.

Vinny: She okay?

Pauly: She's hurt but she'll be okay. Hopefully that friendship can be fixed up.

Ronnie was behind the two when they were talking. He thought about what he had said. He walked up the stairs and to the trio's room. He closed and locked the door. He sat on Vivian's bed looking down at his hands. 

Vivian turned off the shower and walked out her make up smeared from her shower and Pauly's clothes hung from her body. 

Ronnie: Can we talk?

[Vivian: After the shit you just said and everyone hatting you you suddenly want to fucking talk!?]

Vivian ignored him and dried her hair. She took off her make up and made her way to her bed. She laid on her side and turned off the lights curling up ignoring Ronnie. Ronnie sighed and turned on the lights standing near her.

Ronnie: Viv talk to me.

Vivian turned the lights off again. 

Ronnie sighed and turned them on moving the lamp from her reach.

Ronnie: Viv...

Vivian rolled on her side away from him looking away at the wall. Ronnie huffed.

[Ronnie: She left me no choice!]

Ronnie climbed on Pauly's side of the bed. Vivian rolled over to face away from him but squeaked as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her to him. She was about to protest but started laughing as his fingers tickled her sides.

Vivian: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ronnie chuckled and smiled as he kept tickling her.

Ronnie: Say you'll talk to me and I'll leave you alone!

Vivian: Fine just stop!

Ronnie chuckled and laid back in the bed. Vivian turned on her side facing him. Ronnie looked at her his eyes dancing over her whole face.

Ronnie: I'm sorry Viv.

Vivian stared at him.

Ronnie started looking at the sheets playing with them.

Ronnie: I started thinking long and hard about why I went after you...I finally know it's cause I want what you had with Pauly. I wanted to be in something like that. I just went about it wrong.

Vivian looked at him and sighed as she put her hand ontop of his that was playing with the blankets.

[Vivian: He's drunk. Let's see if he remembers in the morning.]

Vivian: If you can tell me this in the morning I will 100% forgive you, no grudge nothing.

Ronnie: *nodding* Thank you. Thank you sissy.

Ronnie then rolled on top of her hugging her and kissing her cheek in a caring way. Vivian laughed and wrapped her arms around him as he hugged her tightly.

Vivian: Now leave before Pauly comes and kicks your ass.

Ronnie laughed and left. Vivian walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. She walked near Pauly as he grabbed her waist instinctly as she went buy. Pauly pulled her close causing her to laugh. He smiled and pressed his forehead to hers.

Pauly: You okay?

Vivian: Yeah. 

Vivian kissed his cheek before grabbing a snack and water. She smiled at the boys leaning on the counter.

Vivian: Ronnie appologized, but he was clearly drunk. Let's see if he appologizes in the morning.

Pauly nodded his head.

Pauly: Smart.

Vivian smiled and kissed Pauly's cheek whispering in his ear before walking away calmly.

Vinny: What was that about?

Pauly: *clearing his throat* You cool with not coming to the room for like....an hour?

Vinny: *raised brow* Why?

Pauly: Special something she wants me to do to her.

Vinny: *chuckling* Oh, you two have fun.

Pauly booked it upstairs Vinny laughing.

[Vinny: I bet there is going to be another baby concieved this season.]

***

Vivian woke up under Pauly's arm. She sighed and stretched as she got up. She made breakfast for the family and looked around. 

Ronnie was the first one down. He looked around the kitchen.

Ronnie: Looks good.

Vivian: Thanks, got anything else to say?

Ronnie frowned and looked at her.

Ronnie: No, honestly I don't remember anything past the fight in the bar.

Vivian nodded and continued her cooking. She sighed and had been hoping that Ronnie would appologize again. She sighed and sat back in her seat when she was  done cooking.

[Ronnie: I remember everything from last night but I don't think I deserve Vivian's trust back that simply. I mean I almost did break her and Pauly up, I almost broke up her family. I'm not going to let this be easy.]

Vivian ate as the others came down and started joining them.

Pauly: What's the plan for today?

Vivian: I have something big planned just be dressed by lunch!

Pauly: Oh boy.

Vivian laughed and kissed him as the group threw food at them telling them to stop.

(Short IK but it helps lead into my next idea better.