Robbery

Vivian got dressed with the girls getting ready to go to the club.

Jenni: It was hard getting you two together now it's going to be hard keeping you two together!

Vivian: Hey I'm not the one that kissed my roomies guy that she's dating.

Deena: Hey I have no control over drunk me!

Vivian: I know Dee. I know. 

Snooki: When are you two going to be official! I am tired of this just dating shit.

Vivian: Snickers we've only been dating for a few days. I'm sure Pauly will ask me to be his when we are more serious in our relationship.

Sammi: He better or I'm going to kick his ass.

Vivian: Sure sweetheart.

Sammi: Hey I'm......

All the other girls: The sweetest bitch you'll ever meet.

Vivian: I'm sure Ronnie can taste that sweetness.

[Sammi: There is the Viv we all know and love.]

Sammi: VIV!

Vivian: Oh please, you love me.

Sammi: Sadly boo.

Vivian: This look good?

Snooki: Show your tits a little more, then Pauly will be all over you!

Vivian: You girls excited for the boys to come?

Snookie: YES!

Vivian: Dear lord I think I lost an ear drum.

Snooki: Sorry but I miss Jioni.

Vivian: If Jioni becomes an ass let me know and my foot will come out his mouth.

Snooki: Mama bear right there.

Vivian laughed with the girls. Vivian headed down first. She walked in the kitchen grabbing a drink. She grinned seeing Vinny downstairs. She walked over to him and sat with him.

[Vivian: As long as Dee is behaving tonight it's going to be an amazing night.]

Vivian: So you going creeping tonight?

Vinny: Shut up.

Vivian laughed and laid her head on Vinny's shoulder. Pauly walked up behind them wrapping his arms around their shoulders.

Pauly: Oh no my side guy ran into my main girl! Hope this don't back fire.

Vivian: You wish you were that cool to do that babe.

Pauly: Nah, I wouldn't risk losing my girl.

Vivian: Touche.

Vinny: My favorite boyfriend and girlfriend.

Vivian: We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

Vivian got up and walked over to the livingroom sitting down as she smiled a bit and grinned.

Pauly: I got a plan but I want your opinion.

Vinny: Shoot.

[Vinny: At this point in everyone in the house they have been boyfriend and girlfriend since they made that deal, which let's face it, it's pretty true.]

Pauly: Jwoww hooked me up with this helicopter tour over the city. I was thinking of taking her, showing her around and then we would go to this nice diner and we eat dinner and out comes her favorite meal my plan is I'll make that day romantic as f*** and then I'll ask her to be my girl.