PRANKS

Vivian and Pauly were cuddled in bed naked after smushing. Vivian's face was buried in Pauly's neck sighing happily. Mike stumbled into the house with his girl. He snickered as they walked towards his room and ran into plastic wrap covering the doors. Mike fell groaning.

Mike: VIVIAN! DAMN IT!

Vivian: Mmm....sounds like the fams home.

Pauly: Let them find the other pranks then we'll get up.

Vivian cuddled closer and Pauly wrapped his arms around her head and shoulders holding her tighter against his chest.

Vinny walked to the kitchen with his girl to grab waters. He opened the door and saw a jar that looked like it had a head in it.

Vinny: Jesus Christ Pauly! Viv!

Pauly: Two down three to go.

Vivian: One hour of whatever the person wants says that Snickers and Jenni find the next one.

[Vivian: That winner is so going to be me watch!]

Pauly: You're so on babe.

They sat in bed and waited for them as they sat together relaxing.

Snooki: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pauly: Damn it, what do you want babe?

Vivian: I'll cash in later.

Pauly laughed as Vivian laid against his chest and cuddled into him some more.

Ron: PAULY!!!! VIV!!!!!!!!

Vivian: I bet you he found the toilet seat prank.

Pauly: Agreed babe.

Vivian: You're such a dork babe.

Pauly: I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU!

Vivian: I know.

Deena: What the hell is in my bed?

Vivian: Jello.

[Vivian: That was a lame one but you know we're drunk and just trying to figure this shit out.]

Pauly: Let's go face the music.

Vivian: Ugh! Fine!!!!

Vivian and Pauly climbed out of bed and went downstairs to see their drunk roomies.

Mike: The fuck is wrong with you two?

Vivian: A lot but we don't ask the fuck is wrong with you.

Mike: Touché.

Vinny: Seriously the head in the jar, you know this one freaks me out Viv!

Vivian: In my defense I thought Snickers was going to go for her pickles so that's why we did that one.

Jenni: We were right to name you two the terrible two.

Vivian: Bitch you have to love us.

Jenni: Sadly.

Vivian: I'll make brownies and cake as MY apology if I can go back to bed now.

[Ronnie: Viv's brownies are the BEST just one tiny square makes you feel like you need to go to the gym 10 extra times.]

Ron: SOLD!

Vivian laughed and walked off to bed. The second she was out of sight Mike grabbed Pauly by his collar knocking him against the counter.

Mike: Why the fuck did you cheat on Viv with Dee!

Vinny: Whoa Mike, Dee kissed him. She was drunk. Pauly told her already so it's okay.