Down in the Dumps

[Vivian: Vinny's been gone a week. From the way everyone is acting you would think he's dead. I know we miss him but it's what's best. Well I have something planned, and then I have Pauly's party! Lord help me deal with all this!]

Vivian snuck out of bed early that morning to get ready. She made a big breakfast and headed out to get everything she needed. She left a note for the family as she went to get everything needed for the day.

Snooki was the first to wake up and was in the kitchen. She saw the breakfast. She made plates for everyone before calling them down. Pauly slumped down to the kitchen and was sure he would see Vivian.

Pauly: Where's Vivi?

Snooki: *Reading the note* Hey guys eat up! I have plans for us for today! I love you guys! Meet me, soon on the beach for some fun! Pauly you're going to love my surprise for you! Happy Birthday baby I'll see you guys in a bit!

Pauly: Let's eat and go, I'm excited to see what Vivi has planned for us!

Snooki: It's probably all for you boo.

Pauly: No with all of us down about Vinny I think she's doing it for all of us. I don't even care that it's not all for me.

[Mike: Did they forget it was my birthday too?!]

Snooki: Whatever!

Pauly laughed as they all ate and soon were on the beach. Vivian was on the beach waiting for them. When they arrived Vivian ran up to Pauly and jumped in his arms.

Pauly: What's the surprise? 

Vivian: Your birthday surprise is tonight! Right now I got something for the family!

Pauly: What's that?

Pauly put Vivian on the ground. She started dragging them to the board walk. Vivian giggled and looked at her family as she looked around the group. She got them to a roped off corner of the beach. They all walked in and there was a nice set up. A grill was cooking hot dogs, they had lots of room, were hanging out, lots of music and drinks.

Pauly: Yeah buddy! My girl knows how to throw a party!

Vivian laughed and grabbed two hats. She gave one to Pauly kissing him softly and the other to Mike kissing his cheek. 

Vivian: Happy birthday boys! Time to enjoy the party!

[Mike: I should have know Viv wouldn't forget.....I feel like an ass...]

Vivian laughed and ran into the water Pauly chasing after her after throwing his hat down so it wouldn't get lost. He tackled her into the water before the both came up sputtering and laughing. The family all stripped to their suits and joined the two in the water. They swam and splashed around for a few hours before they ran over having hot dogs. Vivian sat in Pauly's lap as they sat eating. Pauly had his plate in her lap as they ate together.

Pauly: This was so much fun babe!

Vivian: I have another big surprise for tonight!

Pauly: Oooo do I get to know?

Vivian: Nope?

Pauly: At least tell me if it's Vin?

Vivian shook her head sadly.

Vivian: No sorry babe. I don't want to push him. He needs his time. He'll come back when he's ready I know he will.

Pauly: You're right babe.

Snooki: So what are we going to do until tonight?

Vivian: I was thinking play some games at the board walk and then go to the club tonight. That is where you will get your present baby. Vivian kissed Pauly long and lovingly.