Jersey Family Christmas

Vivian sat on their couch together cuddling. They were waiting for the family to come, it was their last Christmas living in New Jersey and they wanted a giant massive Christmas party. 

Pauly: You excited baby?

Vivian: Yes, I can't wait to see everyone.

Pauly: This is going to be the best Christmas ever. I can't wait for you to see what I got you.

Vivian: Babe I told you not to get me anything.

Pauly: Too late babe, can't return it Christmas is tomorrow.

Vivian: You're such a pain in my ass Pauly.

Pauly: Easy Mommy, don't want the little one coming out curing like a sailor!

Vivian rolled her eyes at Pauly shoving him away as he laughed at her. He laid on the couch before pulling her onto his chest. Vivian tried fighting him not to lay on him.

Vivian: I'm too fat leave me alone!

Pauly: Oh please you are not fat, you're perfect.

Vivian: No I'm huge I'd turn you into a pancake.......

Pauly: You want pancakes now don't you baby?

Vivian pouted out her bottom lip and nodded at him. Pauly sat up planting a long kiss on her lips.

Pauly: Whatever you want baby, bite size or regular?

Vivian: Bite size.

Pauly kissed her head before walking off to make some mini pancakes for her. He hummed a tune as he cooked. Vivian laid on the couch and smiled at how lucky she is, then she groaned as the doorbell went off. She got up and waddled over to the door.

Ronnie: Merry Christmas!

Vivian: Hey Ronnie! 

Ronnie: How's one of my favorite mama's?

Vivian: Tired sore and wanting nothing more than to hold our little girl.

Ronnie: Give it a few more months. You're almost there.

Vivian and Ronnie hugged before they walked to the couch and sat together.

Ronnie: Hey I was thinking and I'm thinking of heading to Cali too. I think it would be fun, I could babysit when you guys need, it would be a lot of fun.

Vivian: That sounds awesome Ronnie. It would be nice to have some family out there.

Ronnie: It probably won't be for like a year or two but I'm going to be out there. I think it will be nice for the three of us.

Vivian smiled and leaned into the man that's like her brother. Ronnie kissed her head and Pauly came right out.

Pauly: Hey Ron what's up?

Ronnie: Nothing much man. I was just telling Viv how I was thinking of maybe moving to Cali so you guys can have some family out there.

Pauly: That would be awesome.

Vivian took the pancakes as Pauly handed them to her. She munched on them as they boys talked. She smiled feeling happy. The door bell went off several more times before the house was full with their shore family.

Pauly: So Vivi ready to do that thing?

Vivian: Yep! This Mama will be right back!

Vivian wiggled out of her seat before Vinny helped her up. She waddled away as the family watched her amused.

Vinny: What was that about?

Pauly: You all will see.

Jenni: Oh come on tell us!