Party at DJ Pauly D's House

Vivian climbed out of the car after all her brothers were out. Her oldest brother knocked on the door standing up front with her father. Pauly opened the door and saw the big man and Mr. Rossi.

Pauly: Aye the rest of the family is here! Come on in!

Pauly hugged Mr. R when greeted with a hug and let the rest of the family in. Vivian smiled and watched as he brothers shook Pauly's hand. As she made her way up with her mom she watched her brothers all eye Pauly up. Vivian laughed and walked over to Pauly hugging him and held onto him tightly. Pauly's strong arms wrapped around her tightly holding her against his body.

Pauly: Welcome home Vivian.

Vivian smiled and pulled back from him and walked into the house with him. The place was packed with all the roomies except Angelina. Vivian smiled and took the Ron Ron juice that Sam handed her. She walked into the room a little deeper and found one of her brothers hitting on Jwoww. She laughed and shook her head as he was getting shot down.

Vivian felt an arm around her waist and looked up at Mike who kissed her head in a gentle way.

Mike: Glad you could make it. So are you coming back next season?

Vivian: Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Mike: Good cause I need my wing girl there.

Vivian: And I need my wingman.

Mike chuckled and kissed her head again walking away. Vivian made her way over to Jwoww and Snookie who were surrounded by her brothers.

Vivian: Hey guys!

Snookie: Hey boo! Come join us. We were just swapping stories from when we were younger.

Jenni: You were a spoiled little girl as a child.

Vivian: What do you expect with 7 old brothers?

Jenni: True.

Vivian: They may not have rough housed with me but they taught me how to throw a pretty mean swing.

Snookie: Yeah we saw when you were beating the shit out of Mark.

Vivian: He deserved it.

Vinny: *sitting between Snookie and Vivian laying his arms over their shoulder his drink in Vivian's face* Yes he did. I'm sorry they did that I didn't know what was going to do such a low life thing.

Vivian: *shrugging* Shit happens I'm not going to let it bother me. You know better than anyone I've had worse shit happen to me.

Vinny: Very true.

Pauly came in sitting next to Vivian's middle older brother. He shook hands with him in greeting before sipping his Ronron Juice.

Pauly: Hey you handled it well Vivi.

Vivian: I could have been a bit more mature about it but whatever. I don't take people disrespecting my family.

Pauly: We would do the same for you.

Vivian: I know you would.

Ronnie: *walking to the group* You're one of us. This family sticks together and does whatever they can to protect one another. *leans down kissing her cheek from behind*

Vivian: To my family.

The group: To the family.

Vivian drank some of her drink and looked around. She looked over seeing her parents talking with Ronnie's. She laughed softly and shook her head as she looked around at everyone talking and having a good time.

Vivian: *head on Vinny's shoulder* I wish Toni was here.

Vinny rubs her back gently and kissed her head holding her hand sighing softly.

Vinny: We all miss him. Just be glad that he's here in spirit with you. He's enjoying getting to hang out with you, you may not see him but he's still here. *points at her heart*

Vivian: I know. I just think Antonio would have loved Pauly.

Vinny realized what she was truly missing. Vinny kissed her head and pulled her closer as he held her a bit tighter. Vivian laid her head on his shoulder and watched Pauly interact with her brothers as she sat with Vinny and the girls.

Snookie: Viv you okay?

Vivian: Yeah. I'm fine.

Snookie noticed her rubbing her tattoo on her thigh and caught on to what was wrong. Snookie grabbed her hand that was on her thigh and smiled softly. Vivian smiled back and gripped her hand tightly. She sighed softly and looked at her friends and grinned a bit smiling with a gentle peace to her.

Pauly: So can we expect a family visit from your family this next shore house?

Vivian: I don't know.

Pauly: Mr. R you gunna come visit the shore house?

Mr. R: You know it, gotta keep an eye on my princess with you rambunctious boys around her.

Ronnie: Ooooh Daddy girl in the house.

Vivian: You know it bitch!

Vinny: Ma she swore!

Vivian's Mom: Don't swear.

Vivian: Daddy.....*pouts*

Mr. R: Leave her alone Laura. She's just a girl. She's defending herself.

Vivian flips her hair smacking Vinny in the face as he watched with a chuckle before shaking his head. Vivian laughed and stood up to get some more to drink.

Vivian: Anyone else want another drink?

Everyone's hand shot in the air. Vivian sighed softly and walked to the kitchen. Pauly got up and followed behind her helping her. He walked over and helped her grab the drinks.

Pauly: How are you? I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you since the filming earlier.

Vivian: I've been better but this ain't going to stop me. I appreciate you sticking by me.

Pauly: Anything for my favorite girl.

Vivian kissed his cheek walking with him to the living room passing everyone their drinks. She held his hands and leaned into you. She then tried sitting in her spot seeing Uncle Nino took her spot. She laughed and shook her head.

Vivian: Nino you took my seat.

Nino: Sit with Pauly, you didn't have a problem sitting with him at the house.

Vivian laughed and shook her head at Nino. She just stood there talking as all the families had made their way to the living room. Vivian was the only one standing as she talked with the group. Pauly grabbed Vivian's hand and pulled her into his lap seeing she looked tired and it was awkward to have her standing while the family was sitting. Vivian snuggled into his chest and talked with everyone. Pauly noticed the turntables on her arm and smiled rubbing his thumb over them as he leaned back sipping his drink and holding the girl close to him.

Vivian laughed at a story Snookie told the group as she laid her head against his shoulder cuddling up. She had finished her drink and put her cup under Pauly's that was still full. Pauly sipped his drink holding the girl close with one arm his fingers still brushing her tattoo. 

Damien, her father, watched them close and nodded his head. He saw Vivian had fallen asleep on Pauly. He smiled and looked around at the group that was protective of his daughter. Pauly noticed Vivian was asleep and pulled the blanket from the back of the couch around her as he held her close. He continued to sit and talk laughing with the group that was still awake. Everyone fell asleep scattered around the living room. He smiled at them all. Pauly leaned back and pulled Vivian against his chest as he laid his head on the back of the couch. He closed his eyes stroking the tattoo as he held onto the woman he cares about.