Mike Tells All

Vivian woke up to Snooki screaming. She groaned and pulled the blankets over her head.

Vivian: One summer I would like to go without being woken up from someone screaming!

Vivian got up and sighed. She walked downstairs where the other roomies are. She saw Snooki screaming at Mike.

Snooki: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU TOLD JIONNI WE SLEPT TOGETHER? WE DIDN'T SLEEP TOGETHER! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING MIND! WE. DID. NOT. SLEEP. TOGETHER! YOU'RE A FUCKING PERVERT! YOU JUST WANT ME AND KNOW YOU CAN'T FUCKING HAVE ME!

Vivian rubbed her face and saw the situation getting more ridged with each word they two were saying to each other. Vivian rubbed her head knowing this was some how going to end like Italy and she wasn't ready for that. She stepped on the floor and got between the two.

Vivian: ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS FIGHTING. HOW ABOUT YOU TWO JUST DON'T FUCKING TALK TO EACH OTHER! SNOOKI GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET PAST IT! HE'S DOING IT TO ANTAGONIZE YOU HE'S LIKE AN ANNOYING BROTHER! HE'S JUST TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU FUCKING IGNORE HIM! YOU! YOU ARE BACK TO TWO STRIKES AND A WARNING IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK AT ANYONE THE WRONG WAY YOU'RE DONE! YOU'RE OUT OF THIS FUCKING FAMILY BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO TEAR IT APPART! YOU WILL FUCKING LEARN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND I HOPE FOR ALL OUR SAKE YOU LEARN SOONER THAN LATER!

[Vivian: I'm done with this fude. It's enough to drive a person insane. I don't want my family falling appart.]

The room was silent, they all knew how Vivian's temper could get. The two went their separate ways not saying a thing. Vivian took a deep breath before walking and making food for everyone. Mike left with his friend the Unit who came and got him and headed out of the house. Vivian kept working on dinner knowing this was one of their last few together and she was making everyones favorite dish. Vinny: Chicken Cutlet, Snooki: Pickle wraps, Deana; Alfedo pasta Ronnie: Garlic bread Mike: Funfetti, Sammi: Cannoli's, Pauly: her special salad. She made sure all their dishes were ready. At the end of the day the family all sat down together and had dinner. Vivian leaned into Pauly as they ate just not liking the tension in this family that's going on.

Snooki: Hey.....I was thinking we have a few days left, how about we go camping?

Mike: That actually sounds fun.

Silent murmers agreed.

Pauly: We're guidos and guidettes we don't go camping!

Vinny: I'm with Pauly.

Vivian: I happen to love camping. Something I grew up doing with my brothers.

Pauly: You all go have fun with that.

Vivian: We will babe.

[Vivian: I love how we can just do our own things and not feel the need to be tangled up in each others lives all the time.]

Pauly: Good we'll be here chilling out.

Vivian smacked Pauly laughing. The group loosened up seeing Vivian wasn't mad anymore. They took the SUV and packed bags and headed out. Vivian was the only one that looked ready to camp. They all headed out to the campsite. As they camped Pauly and Vinny were changing the whole house around. They put everything outside and made sure it was all not going to fly away. Vivian and the other's were having a decent time but Mike seemed off. Vivian kept an eye on him and had a bad feeling about his behavior. Her heart ached at the thoughts of what could be wrong and she didn't want to believe them.

Pauly and Vinny continued to put things on the top deck. As Pauly was taking appart some of Vivian's stuff he noticed something. He grabbed the it and his eyes widen at what he saw.

Vinny: He what's......is that what I think it is?

Pauly: Yeah.....and it's positive....

Vinny smirked at Pauly.

Pauly: I can't believe this. This would explain why she's so moody.

Vinny: It would explain a lot of things.

Pauly: I....should I ask her about it?

[Pauly: This is something big for Vivi and I. I can honestly say though, I'm ready for it. I couldn't be any more ready than I am right now.]

Vinny: Yeah be up front about it.

Pauly nodded his head as he took a deep breath but couldn't stop the smile from his excitement.

After their night in the woods the roomies headed home they had enough. As they got home they noticed a few odd things. Vivian was one of the last to walk in as she witnessed Jenni and Snooki freaking out. Vivian went to her room and found all her clothing gone. Vivian laughed and walked up to the boys.

Vivian: Where's my shit?

Pauly: You're outside babe go check inside.

Vivian laughed and headed to back deck where the rest of the family was looking over their stuff. Vivian laughed seeing Ronnie chuck a soaking cushion from the deck. Vivian leaned on the railing laughing. They then noticed a storm starting to come. Vivian rushed what she could inside before covering the rest. As Pauly and Vinny helped the others she noticed something on the counter. She then paled seeing the little stick on the counter. She sighed knowing she was going to have to tell Pauly the bad news.

Pauly: So when were you going to tell me you were pregnant?

Vivian walked over and hugged him tightly. Pauly gripped her close and could sense something was wrong.

[Vivian: How do I tell the man I love, the man that's excited to be a father, that he isn't one that the stick he found was false hope?]

Vivian: I wanted it to be true so bad....but.....it was a false plus. The doctor confirmed it when I was there a few weeks ago. I just. I was going to through the test away but then there was something telling me to keep it. So I tried keeping it hidden. I'm so sorry. I was going to surprise you but when I found out it was false......

Pauly: Hey don't worry. We can always try again. Besides it's just not our time. We'll get there baby. I promise.

Vivian smiled and leaned in kissing Pauly long and hard. Vinny walked in and wrapped his arms around the couple.

Vinny: So I'm going to be an Uncle?

Vivian: Some day.

Vinny: So you're not....

Vivian shook her head as she leaned against Pauly. 

Vivian: But some day.

Vinny: Good cause mom wants grandkids and lord knows she won't get them from me anytime soon!

Vivian laughed and shoved Vinny but he chuckled as they all sat together.

Mike: Tomorrow we leave.....

Vivian nodded sadly as the house suddenly got really depressed. The group sat together mindlessly talking then went to bed. After knowing everyone was asleep, Vivian woke up and made sure the house was clean so they could spend their last moments in the house together and not worrying about leaving a mess for the cleaning people.

[Vivian: *tears running down her face* I can't believe this could possibly be the end.]