Untitled Part 62

I'm always happy to wake up and see comment notifications on my Wattpad! I'm really glad you all are loving this story so much! I enjoy writing it!

*********************************************************************************************

Pauly woke up early for work. He got out of bed and got Vinny up so they could go to work.

[Pauly: Vivi isn't sleeping well lately. She's constantly waking up in the middle of the night, only reason I know, is I just seem to wake up when she does, like we're synced. Anyways, I think I got a plan for helping her sleep better.]

Pauly headed to work with Vinny and walked into the shop after they opened. Vivian is wrapped up in her blankets curled up tight as she laid in her spot sleeping. Mike got up and headed downstairs. The other roomies went downstairs and headed to the beach leaving Vivian to the orders of Pauly.

Mike got on the phone with the Unit. He talked with him about possibly bringing up the whole sleeping with Snooki again, but the Unit was in Miami. Mike cursed under his breath and shook his head. He hung up with the unit and called his brother to see what's up. While he was talking Vivian came down the stairs.

Mike: Morning Viv.

Vivian: Morning Mikey.

Vivian walked to the kitchen and made something to eat. She then sat in the kitchen eating while Mike got some dirt from his brother. Vivian leaned on the counter as she ate trying to wake up. As she was sitting there she suddenly just fell. Mike cursed after hanging up and shot over to Vivian. 

 Mike: Viv? Viv are you okay? Viv wake up.

Mike gently shook Vivian but she wouldn't wake up. He picked her up and placed her in the car driving to the hospital not calling the roomies until he knew Vivian was in good hands. When Vivian was taken back Mike called the house hoping someone was back home.

[Mike: I'm sitting talking to my brother and suddenly Viv's on the ground unconscious and unmoving. I'm scared to hell she's dead or something.

Ronnie was in his room when he heard the duck phone. He walked down the stairs and picked up the phone.

Ronnie: Shore house Ronnie speaking.

Mike: Thank god someone's home.

Ronnie: Mike what's wrong?

Mike: Vivian passed out while we were home.

Ronnie: What do you mean?

Mike: She was sitting eating then suddenly she was on the ground not waking up.

Ronnie: Shit. Is she okay?

Mike: I don't know yet they took her to the back.

Ronnie: Okay don't move I'm going to get Pauly and Vinny me and Jenni will take over their shifts and send them over.

Mike: Okay sounds good.

[Ronnie: For the sake of those boys sanity I hope Vivian is okay and it's just something stupid and simple.]

Vivian woke up in a hospital room. She groaned and looked over to the hand that was holding hers.

Vivian: Why is it every time I come to the hospital you're by my side? 

Mike chuckled through his worried tears.

Vivian: What happened?

Mike: What do you remember?

Vivian: The last thing I remember is falling asleep in Pauly's arms.

Mike: Really?

Vivian nodded her head as the doctor came in.