Back To The Shore

Vivian sat on stage with the roomies for the Reunion episode, everything was going good until Julissa asked the question everyone wanted to ask.

Julissa: So Vivian are you going back to the shore this summer?

Vivian: Probably not because of my mom. I want to be with her, I know my roomies want me there and want to support me but I just...I need to be with my mother.

The roomies all hugged her. After the filming the roomies went to the bar while Vivian went to her mom. She sat in her mom's bedside seeing her like this hurt.

Vivian's Mom: Why you no go back?

Vivian: Because I need to be here with you mama.

VM: You go and you only come back, if we call. We will call so you have enough time to be here to say good bye.

Vivian: But....

VM: No buts. That is my final wish Princessa. Please.

Vivian: Okay mama. I will go for you.

****

Vivian had her car packed and was at the hospital telling her mom she will see her after the filming. Vivian knew this was going to be a surprise to the roomies. She's arriving tonight so that they wouldn't think it was her her showing up. Vivian pulled up to the pound where he car is going to stay the summer. She then hopped in a taxi and headed to the house. As she arrived she noticed the roomies on the balcony but none noticed the taxi. This gave her a chance to sneak in. She dragged her bags up the stairs and through the front door. She saw the sliding door was open, so she wouldn't have to worry about making a noise. She pulled on her bikini after dragging her bags into her room and snuck her way up the stairs. As she walked up she bit her lip.  She heard some of the roomies talking.

Girl: So can you guys tell me about Vivian? Is she nice, will I get along with her next season.

Jenni: Dee you will love her. She's a kick ass girl, she loves her family here so as long as you're not going to start shit you're good. Vivian will love you.

Pauly: Vivian is THE girl. She's like the house mama. She loves and protects us all and she ain't afraid to tell us when we've been stupid!

Dee: She sounds like a really nice person, it sucks she couldn't be here. Can you tell me why she's not here?

Vinny: Her mom got diagnosed with lung cancer early last season and was given a year by the end of the season so she wants as much time with her mom as possibly.

Vivian smiled softly and walked up the stairs, the first person to see her was Jwoww.

Jwoww: OH MY GOD! VIVIAN!

[Jwoww: So I'm sitting talking to Mike and Deena and then suddenly I see our resident beauty come walking up the steps!]

Vivian was partly on the deck when Jwoww tackled her into a tight hug. Vivian laughed and hugged her friend tightly. As soon as she was let go she was picked up by Mike who spun her around. Vivian laughed and had happy tears in her eyes.

Next Ronnie lifted her high in the air kissing her cheeks. Snooki took her chance to hug her friend. Then Vinny picked up his favorite girl and spun her before throwing her into Pauly. Pauly caught Vivian and looked up at her with shock but happiness.

Pauly: Not that I'm not happy you're here but what are you doing here?

Vivian: My mom wanted me to come. Said it was her dying wish so here I am.

Pauly: Well I'm glad you are here.

Vivian: I'm glad to be here.

Pauly set her down and kissed her forehead. Vivian hugged him and laughed.