Almost Jersey Time

Vivian was in her and Pauly's room packing their bags. They had a few weeks until Jersey but she wanted to be extra prepared with that hurricane. As she was looking over her list Pauly grabbed the list from her hands and put it on the bed behind him. He pulled her into his lap and stroked her sides.

Pauly: Will you please take a break? You've been at this for a week baby. Just relax, for today at least. We're going to see the family. 

Vivian sighed but nodded. She put her hands on his cheek then squished his face in her hands.

Vivian: I'm so lucky.

Pauly: No I'm the lucky one baby.

Vivian: *poking his nose* I'm not the one that's the kindest sweetest most caring person in the world.

Pauly: Babe you're all that and more!

Vivian rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. Pauly held her waist leaning on the bed as he looked up at her. They were meeting their family any minute talking about the season coming up. Vivian looked at Pauly and moved her fingers over her face then pinched his cheeks gently.

Pauly: Okay enough of that, that hurts babe.

Vivian: Sorry, you're just so adorable.

Pauly: Why are you so sweet?

Vivian: Because Sam has all the bitchiness.

Pauly laughed covering his mouth as he threw his head back not believing she just said that with the straightest face in the whole world. Vivian giggled and leaned into Pauly before kissing his cheek again. Vivian sighed and leaned into his chest nuzzling his neck.

Pauly: What's wrong babe?

Vivian: It's scary to think that this could be our last season. I mean, what if the family drifts appart? What if we get into a fight that only the family could fix and then we'll never see them again and.....mmhmhmmmm

Vivian was surprised by the kiss but leaned into it. It seemed to her that he had healing kisses he always seemed to make the bad leave her body and have her feeling warm and happy. She felt him smirk into the kiss and just leaned in. She gripped his hair and they continued to make out until there was a noise. Vivian pulled away and frowned. Pauly moved her from his lap and grabbed his bat from the door. He walked out of the bedroom holding the bat ready to fight. When he walked to the front he saw all the roomies just chilling out in the kitchen.

Pauly: The hell guys! You just scared the fuck out of me and Vivian.

Vinny: We just assumed you two we smushing and couldn't hear.

Vivian walked out wrapped in one of Pauly's jumpers and shook her head at the roomies. Pauly put the bat down and walked to the couch sitting with Vinny and Deena. Vivian was making them all some food. She put out sandwiches before sitting with the family.

Snooki: Can we just agree that your twos house is going to be grand central station for all the kids.

Vivian bit her lip and looked over at Pauly. Pauly looked anywhere but the gang. The group suddenly got a sense of dread.

"You're leaving New York?" Jenni asked with a sad tone.

Vivian: It's where they need DJ's more often.

Vinny: What about your salon?

Vivian: I.....I really don't know. I still have to figure out about that.

Pauly: She doesn't want to leave but refuses to tell me because she thinks my dreams are more important than hers.

Vivian: Who brings home the bigger check?