CABS ARE 'ERE!

Vivian's P.O.V

[Vivian: So after a few hours of hanging with the group the girls tell me it's time to get ready, so we head up stairs and start getting ready for the club.]

I was in the girls room getting ready. I threw on a nice strapless dress that would reveal all my tattoos except the one on my thigh. I grinned and looked around at the girls and laughed.

Vivian: So, of the free guys, who's the best smush?

Jenni: I haven't smushed with any of the guys.

Snooki: Vinny is a good smush.

Vivian: Oh I know booboo.

Snooki: You two have smushed before?

Vivian: *putting in earrings* Yeah, we dated back in high school for like a year, then we smushed for the first time and just realized we were better friends. He was my first, still one of the best I've had.

Snooki: *giggling* Well you must have helped to make him experienced.

Vinny: *leaning in the door* Oh you bet she did, learned some of my tricks from her.

Vivian: Yeah, cause you just laid there and let me ride you the first time.

The girls busted out laughing as Vinny walked out of the room. I laughed and looked over at the empty door. I finished putting on my jewelry and walked down stairs. 

[Vinny: I think the only part about Vivian being here that I'm going to hate, is the embarrassing stories that come up. *rubs his face* Hey but she's my best friend I wouldn't expect anything less.]

Vivian: My boys looking sexy!

Mike: Your boys?

Vinny: *wrapping his arm around my shoulders* It means she accepts you as family. She'll protect you anytime.

Mike: This little thing protect us? She's probably 96 pounds soaking wet! *laughing*

I pushed away from Vinny and walked outside. I sat on the front steps sighing. I shook my head as I leaned back on the steps. 

[Vivian: Look I know I don't look like much, but when it comes to protecting family, I'll die. I'd go to the grave for that asshole. Even if he doesn't accept it.]

Vinny's P.O.V

Vivian walked out of the house and I shook my head. I glared at Mike.

Mike: What!?

Vinny: Bro you just made fun of something she cares deeply about, but since she considers you family she won't hate on you. You need to fucking apologize.

Mike sighed and was about to say something to me.

Vivian: *poking her head in the door* CABS ARE 'ERE!

I looked over at Pauly and chuckled as I looked at him. Pauly had a shocked face for a second before he was grinning.

Pauly: Yeah Buddy!

[Pauly and Vivian: *Vivian in Pauly's lap as they sit* Vivian: You better watch out cause I'm after your job. Pauly: I'd like to see you try! *both are sticking their tongues out at each other then Pauly grabbed her tongue making her squeal and whine*]

I laughed watching Pauly pull Vivian out of the house by wrapping his arm around her shoulder. I shook my head laughing at my two best friends.

[Vinny: *smirking at the camera* I give it till the end of the summer until they are exclusively smushing *winks at the camera*]