Awkward

Vivian woke up in pain after her black out drinking. She ran into the bathroom and realized why she was in pain. She frowned and headed out with one of Pauly's sweater's on knowing it would cover her period stain. She walked down the stairs carefully.

[Viv: So I wake up with a pain in my stomach, and I realized I started my period and didn't have the shit I needed. I headed downstairs looking for the girls.....no luck.....I then look for Vinny.....No luck......I go looking for Ronnie, cause I know he has a GF and he's had to do this before, No fucking luck......so.....that leaves me to make things awkward with Pauly and Mike. *leans over throwing her head in her hands*]'

Vivian walked up to the top deck finding the guys chilling out talking. She walked out holding the sweater over herself as she bit her lip nervous. Mike was the first to notice her and he smiled over at her nodding. Vivian gave a really embarrassed smile before looking down bitting her lip.

Pauly: What's up girl? Is that my sweater?

Vivian: Can I ask you guys a favor and you not make it weird?

Pauly: *nodding* What's up?

Vivian: I.....I uh.....

Mike: Just spit it out, rip it like a bandage.*encouragingly*

Vivian: I started my period......and......I don't have anything.....could one of you go to the store and get my stuff.....and then maybe come back and take me to do my bedding?..........

Mike cringed a bit at the thought. He rubbed his neck hoping Pauly would step up. Yes Viv was his Best Friend with Benefits but he didn't want to start getting that personal with her.

Pauly stands up and walks over to Vivian and wraps his arm around her shoulders.

Pauly: Text me the pics of what you need, your favorite chocolates, the pain meds you need, and what you want for lunch okay? I got you girl. *kisses her forehead running down the stairs*

[Pauly: I just scored myself some major good guy points today. Vivi started her period, so I did the thing my mama taught me to do, take care of the girl and treat her like an angel and make sure she feels good. *smiles* Vivi is going to be spoiled.]

Vivian sent Pauly everything he needed before she walked up to her room. She changed her bed sheets and blankets before changing her pants. She then put a towel down on her bed and laid down rubbing her stomach as it was hurting. She sighed and just laid there waiting for Pauly to get back.

Vivian had fallen asleep by the time Pauly got back. She was curled up in her bed sleeping waiting for Pauly. Pauly walked in and bagged up her laundry. He threw it down the hall and shook her awake.

Pauly: *softly* Vivi I'm back. Here is everything you asked for. I got you some ice cream in the freezer too and I know this sometimes helps so I got you a heating pad.

Vivian: Thanks Pauly. *kisses his cheek*

Vivian walked into the bathroom and got dressed in everything that she needed. She sighed softly and stretched her body taking care of her business. When she was done she walked into her room.

Vivian: Pauly just give me a second to get every....Pauly? *looks around*

Vivian walked downstairs seeing only Mike on the couch.

Vivian: Mike, where did Pauly go?

Mike: To do your laundry.

Vivian: Without me?

Mike: Yep. Get that heating pad and lay out on the couch, you can relax here.

Vivian nodded and did as asked. She kept Pauly's sweater on so she could stuff the heating pad in the pocket since it sat perfectly in the right spot. She plugged it in the laid her back on the couch laying on Mike. Mike started to play with her hair soothing her to relax more from the pain.

Snooki Jenni and Vinny came home from work. They walked in to see Vivian looking at her phone as Mike sat there stroking her hair. They watched the odd sight for a bit before Vinny walked over and sat on Vivian chuckling.

Vivian: OW! Vinny, that hurts!

Vinny: Oh come one I'm not doing anything horrible.

Pauly: *walks in carrying Vivian's laundry* Vin get off her, she's having her period.

[Vivian: So I see Pauly walk in with my laundry, and I couldn't be anymore thankful. I owe this guy big time. He's earned a shit ton of points from me. This is the sweetest any guy has treated me.....not including Vinny.]

Vinny jumped up and looked down at her now seeing that heating pad under the sweater.

Vinny: OH! That's why you asked me what would be a good heating pad!

Snooki laughed and walked over hugging her friend tightly. Vivian sat up taking off the heating pad. She hugged Snooki back and sat leaning against Mike.

Snooki: Let me get in more appropriate clothes and we can snuggle on the couch.

Vivian nodded and leaned against Mike. Mike rubbed his hand up and down her arm in a caring way as he looked at her and then went back to looking around.

Jenni: Oooo, who bought ice cream!?

Mike: That's Vivian's don't touch it or Pauly might flip!

Vivian laughed and shook her head. Mike got up gently pushing Vivian so she would sit up on her own. As he got up Ronnie and Sam walked in the door. Vinny took Mike's spot and hugged her best friend kissing her head as he kept her close.

Mike: PAULY RONNIE GET READY WE GOT WORK!

Vivian sighed and shook her head knowing Mike didn't know how to use an in door voice.

Ronnie: Where's Pauly?

Mike: Probably putting the princess's laundry away.

Vivian flipped off Mike before throwing a Pillow at his head laughing as it hit him smack in the face.

Ronnie: What? Why did you do laundry?

Vivian laughed and shook her head.

Vivian: You don't want to know.

Mike chuckled along as he rolled his eyes playfully.

Ronnie: I'm sure I can handle the gory details.

Vivian: *straight face looking him in the eyes* My vagina is crying blood.

Snooki laughed as she walked down the stairs and sat with Vivian cuddling up to her. Ronnie looked appalled before heading upstairs Sam laughing her ass off at her boyfriend. Jenni sat in front of the two girls on the couch as Vinny just chuckled along with Sammi shaking his head.

[Vivian: So it might be awkward.....but everything is good in the Shore house.]