Last Couple Weeks

The next morning Vivian called James. It was early in the morning and she was in Pauly D's tshirt with some panties on. She sighed laying back and looked at the duck phone. She picked it up and called James' number. It rang a few times when a woman answered the phone.

Girl: Hello?

Vivian: Put James on the phone.

Girl: Who is this?

Vivian: His soon to be ex-girlfriend.

The phone made a crashing sound nad there was indistinct yelling on the other end then the phone was picked up.

James: Hello?

Vivian: You're a sick pig. First you call me an object and now you have another girl in your bed?

James: When I date someone I do own them and yeah I have another girl cause I figured you were going falling for that freak Pauly! You have always been all over him! Wouldn't surprise me if you were the house f*** toy!

Vivian: Well I was calling to break up with you because of the shit you said, now I have more reason to! I've been nothing but loyal to you!

James: Oh sure you probably gave jobs to every person in that f***ing house.

Vivian: Go f*** yourself because I'm done with you. Don't you talk to me, look at me. Lose my f***ing numbers and you sure as hell never come to the upper east coast or hell will break out for you, I'll be damn sure of it! 

James: You're all talk know bite. I'll go where I please. Enjoy being f***ed by micro penis Pauly D!

Vivian: You wanna play that game? He leaves me sore and unable to walk, so if anyone has a micro penis it's f***ing you! And don't you ever talk about that man again because he's one thing you'll never be!

James: And what's that bitch?

Vivian: A man you ************************************************!!!!!!!!!! Go to hell!

Vivian slammed the phone down then went to the back porch. She locked herself out there for a bit to cool down. After she was done she walked inside and found some of the roomies having breakfast. Vivian smiled softly at them the tear stains evident in her eyes. Pauly, Mike and Sam were all off at work. Vinny let her grab a plate before pulling her into his lap and kissing her cheek as he held her tightly. Vivian sighed and leaned against her best friend taking a deep breath. She started to eat the food prepared for her and cuddled into Vinny who kept a tight hold on her.

[Vinny: I'm worried about Vivian. I'm worried that maybe she needs a break from all this......]

Vivian finished her food and so did Vinny. Vinny kissed her cheek before taking her hand and walking her up to their room closing and locking the door. Vivian sat on Vinny's bed leaning into him. Vinny had his arm around her waist kissing her forehead and holding her against his side keeping her safe.

Vinny: Can we talk about something?

Vivian: Sure what's up Vinny?

Vinny: I just.....I think maybe it's best that you don't come back next season, because of your mom. We both know you've been so focused on her that you're not thinking straight I mean look at the guy you just dated.

Vivian: *playing with his free hand* I was thinking the same thing.....I just don't know.

Vinny: I know, that's why I made the suggestion. You have until next season, and in the mean time you can talk to some counselors and get their opinions as well.

Vivian: You're right. I promise I will think about it and I'll be sure to talk this through. I just....I don't think I can tell Pauly. He would be so upset and I just....I don't want him to know until it's a sure thing.