Coutring

Vivian was in a pair of high waisted booty shorts with a halter top crop top Pauly had bought her for her birthday last year. Vivian walked over to Pauly with a mini back pack on her back.

Pauly: Where's your clothes?

Vivian: In the bag.

Pauly: Are you sure you have more than a thong in that thing.

Vivian: I'm good at packing baby, you ready?

Pauly: Yes. I can't waist to have this day with you.

Vivian kissed him softly before they waved to the family. Vivian jumped in one of the cars with Pauly as they all headed out to there destination.

Pauly: Baby.

Vivian: Hmmm?

Pauly: Do you know where we are going?

Vivian: No idea.

Pauly: Want some hints?

Vivian: Sure.

Pauly: Okay it's a place we both love. We hade one of our first dates here. It's the first place you and I hung out alone.

Vivian gasped.

Pauly: You know?

Vivian: If it's where I think we're going I packed the same outfit from the first time we hung out!

[Vivian: The roomies and not even you guys know this but....Pauly and I have actually been together way before the first time you guys know that we smushed.]

***Flash Back***

It was a few days after Vivian moved in and they had the day off from filming. Each roomie took her out for some one on one time and now it was Pauly's turn. He pulled the shortest straw and had to take the night shift. He finally was able to get Vivian. He planned a nice hangout at this spa center that he normally goes to on his own. He got Vivian in the spa.

Pauly: So Viv. I know this can all get overwhelming and you seem kind of stressed from all the new stress in your life cause of the show and I figured what better place to relax than the place that encourages relaxing.

Vivian: That's so cool of you Pauly! But we are meant to be hanging out together, don't you like me.

Pauly: Girl I love you.

Vivian: *blushing* What?

Pauly: I.....I said.....never mind.

Vivian: No say it.

Pauly: I said I love you.

Vivian: I don't jump into relationships really quick.....

Pauly: I know....there's just something about you. Besides it's a couples place so we have to act a couple.

Vivian: Sounds like fun, I get to see how you treat a girl.

Pauly grinned. They pulled up to the spa and got into their massages. Pauly got in his boxers and laid down. Vivian stayed in only her panties. Pauly chuckled and looked over at Vivian as they waited for their massuses.

***

[Pauly: I love to make memories with Vivian and I figured we should go back to the very first place we made a memory.]

Vivian smiled at the memory and kissed Pauly's cheek. They pulled up and went to the massaging room. She laid down on the table and looked over at Pauly. Pauly was already staring at her with a gleeful smile.

Pauly: I love you so much baby.

Vivian: I love you too.

Pauly: No this isn't like the other times I've said it. I mean it more than ever. Vivi you have become my everything in these past few months.....no years.