Official

[Pauly: We have been in Italy a few weeks and I'm loving it. I got Vivi as my girl.....and.....I'm ready to make it official. ViviD is about to take on the world!]

Vivian got up from bed going in the bathroom brushing her teeth and getting ready for the day. When she walked back into her room she found a box wrapped in a bow. She smiled and looked down at the note at the top.

Vivi

Open this box, you'll love it. Pack it in a bag and take it with you then meet me downstairs. I love you.

Love,

Pauly (Your King)

Vivian smiled and opened the box. Inside was a nice dress. She smiled and put the dress in a bag as she headed down the stairs. She laughed seeing the roomies giving her smirks and pointing at the front door.

Vivian: Don't wait up!

Mike: We'll give you three days then we'll call the cops tell them you went missing on a honey moon retreat.

Vivian: Mike you better get laid while I'm gone, I don't appreciate all this bitchiness.

Mike: F*** you Viv.

[Vinny: Ah family banter. It's not a morning if Viv and Mike aren't fake fighting for the sake of us.]

Vivian: Only Pauly can do that bitch!

Vinny: Go before Pauly has a freak out!

Vivian slammed the door laughing as she made her way over to the door. She opened it and there was Pauly with a giant bouquets of roses.

Pauly: Ready for a fun date Vivi?

Vivian: Of course baby. Let's go.

They got in a car and Pauly drove them. Vivian smiled enjoying the drive as she held his hand tightly. Pauly kissed her hand as he drove. They soon arrived at a giant patch of field.

Vivian: What are we doing here?

Pauly: We are going for a ride over the city baby.

Vivian: Really! That's so cool! 

Pauly: I'm glad you like it babe.

Vivian: I love it come on let's go!

Pauly: Let's go baby.

[Pauly: I'm hoping Vivi loves this. I've never been so nervous to ask a girl to be mine......that's a good thing right?]

Pauly walked her to the helicopter. He helped Vivian on their ride and pulled her up. Pauly held her hand as they headed into the air.

Vivian: How did you come up with this?

Pauly: Jwoww gave me the idea, and your Uncle hooked me up with some translations and the cash. We're going to eat at his place after this.

Vivian: Sounds good. I love this.

Pauly: I love you.

Vivian: I love you too.

They sat together grinning. Vivian laid her head on Pauly's shoulder as she looked out the window pointing out the window at things that she thought was cool and laughed looking at everyone around them.

They soon landed and Vivian climbed out of the helicopter. They got in the car again and Pauly got them to the restaurant. Vivian grinned looking at her boyfriend as she leaned back and sighed softly looking at him then at the scenery.

Vivian: So what's all this for?

Pauly: What I can't take my girl out for a date and treat her right? 

Vivian: Fair baby.

[Pauly: I can't wait for tonight.]

Pauly pulled up to the restaurant and they sat down. The whole place was empty except for them. Vivian walked into the restaurant in their bag. She pulled on a tight red and black dress that Pauly gave her this morning. She smiled at herself in the mirror throwing on some makeup getting ready for their dinner. When she was ready she headed out and saw Pauly playing with the bread sticks sticking them between his lip and gums. Vivian laughed and looked around as she laid her head on Pauly's shoulder sitting with him at the table enjoying the calm.

Pauly: You look cute.

Vivian: You look handsome baby.

Pauly: I'm glad you like this.

Vivian: I love anything we do together.

Pauly: You know since the first day I saw you, you were going to be in my life for the long run.

Vivian: I knew too the second Vinny was in the house.

Pauly: I'm trying to be sweet!

Vivian: Okay, okay sorry baby.

Pauly: Anyways, I never thought the long run would lead me to wanting to call you mine and only mine.

Vivian: What are you saying Pauly?

[Pauly: It's now or never.]

Pauly: What I'm saying is I want you to be mine, only mine. Will you be my girlfriend Vivi?

Vivian smiled at him and leaned back in her seat. She bit her lip and looked down at the table blushing. Pauly grabbed her chin lifting her head looking over at her.

Vivian: I would love to be your girlfriend.

Pauly: Yeah buddy!

Vivian laughed and leaned over kissing him. Pauly gripped her close and leaned their heads together. Pauly paid for everything and they went out again.

Pauly: I have one more thing.

Vivian: What now baby?

Pauly grinned and dragged her to the car. They went to the bar where the group was. Vivian laughed seeing all the group dancing together. Vivian laughed and started dancing with the girls. The group was in a big cirlcle dancing.

Mike: So what's the word?

Vivian: LONG LIVE VIVID!

Group: VIVID VIVID VIVID VIVID VIVID...................

[Deena: I'm glad I didn't fuck anything up! Long live ViviD! Next is their wedding!!!! ViviD forever!]

Vivian: YEAH!!!!!

Pauly: Gosh it feels good to lock her in!

The guys: IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Pauly: No shit!

Vivian danced with Snooki and Jenni screaming with joy as they danced to the music going crazy. They decided to go home finally and climbed in the vans. Vivian sat in Pauly's lap wrapping her arms around his neck.

Vivian: Babe you need to DJ for us sometime!

Ronnie: Yeah! That would be awesome! Your new years party was amazing when you took over for the DJ who just got plastered.

Vivian: Yeah, that was amazing!

Pauly: As long as this one stays for the after party again I'm in!

Vivian: Shhhhhh! They weren't supposed to know about that!

Pauly: Sue me that I like talking about the prizes my girl gives me!

[Vivian: God Pauly was my embarrassing best friend, now he's my embarrassing boyfriend. I am such a lucky girl. I can't ask for anything better. Italy has been pretty amazing so far.]