Chapter 93 - Away for Lockdown

We are on the road right now, we are going to another investigation, as always me, Rhydian and Tommy can't take part in the investigation. Nick isn't with us this time, he isn't feeling very well so he's giving this one a miss, but Joe will be taking his place. This is our last lockdown before Christmas, which is in 6 days, we're away for 3 of those days so we'll be back just in time.

"Ok guys so we're about 10 minutes away from the location, I want to talk to you all about it" Zak says.

"Firstly what kind of location is it?" Aaron asks.

"It's an abandoned opanage" Zak answers.

"We're investigating a haunted ophanage?" Rhydian asks.

"You three aren't, me, Aaron and Joe are" Zak says.

"But Zak, this is an ophanage, a place where kids with no families lived, we are kids, we were at an ophanage once, it's the perfect opportunity to involve us" Tommy points out.

"I'll think about it, but even if I let you guys do anything, it won't be much, we also have Jay and Billy joining us too, so they'll be babysitting you three at nerve centre" He says.

"Who's Jay, I've met Billy once" Joe points out.

"Jay is an audio tech, he's worked with us a few times" Aaron says.

"Anyway, what's going on at this place?" I ask.

"Right, the orphanage, so the place has been abandoned for 50 years, over 150 children have died here, some from illnesses such as meninjitis and tuberculosis, others were killed by a lady by the name of Rainie, if they misbehaved then she would punish them, some would 'accidentally' drown in the toilet when she put their heads down them and flushed it, and some very naughty kids were pushed down some stairs and died instantly, but there is a lady who is in her 80s, she worked there and was actually trying to help the kids, we are going to talk to her today" He explains.

"How can someone kill innocent little kids bro?" Aaron asks.

"I know, it's sick, but we're here to free their spirits" Zak says. We arrive at the building, it looks old and like it's starting to fall apart.

"Woah! This place looks dangerous, there's a massive hole in the bricks, there's no wall half way up" Joe points out.

"Be careful guys" Zak says. We get out of the car and have a walk around the building. We see a little graveyard behind the building.

"This must be where the kids were buried" Aaron points out.

"Might be why they feel trapped, they've never felt able to leave this place" Zak says.

"Here lies George Fieldman, died aged 10" I read on a tombstone.

"This one says Annie Thickle, died aged 12" Joe says reading another tombstone.

"This is so sad, they died so young" I say.

"Ok let's find someone to talk to" Zak says. We go back around and eventually find an elderly lady to speak to.

"Hello, are you Mr Bagans?" She asks as we all approach each other.

"Yes ma'am that's me" He says as they shake hands.

"I'm Ann" She introduces herself.

"I'm Zak, this is my crew, Aaron, Joe, Charlie, Rhydian and Tommy, Nick couldn't be with us he's not feeling well" Zak introduces.

"You've got three young kids, are they helping with it being an ophanage?" She asks.

"Well they're siblings, and I adopted Charlie, Aaron adopted the boys, but they tend to just stay at nerve centre out of harms way" Zak explains.