Chapter 50- Oh boy!

I wake up from a good sleep, I check my phone and see it's nearly 3 in the afternoon, nearly 9 hours seeing as we got back here at around 6 ish. Wait, where's Zak? He usually wakes me up, and aren't we going back home today? I need to pack my things, I don't even know what time we are leaving. I hear someone at our room door, I get up and realise I'm still in my normal clothes, oh yeah I fell asleep without changing, I go to the living room part of the room and find Zak in the kitchen sorting out some what looks like food.

"Was that you at the door?" I ask as I walk over to the kitchen area. I notice Zak has my tablets on the table for me so I take them.

"Yeah, I just got back from the little shop they have by the main desk, I just got some bread and eggs to make you some, well it isn't even breakfast, lunch?" He suggests, I nod.

"Fair enough, that's why you didn't wake me up" I say.

"Well you pretty much passed out as soon as you walked through the door earlier so I figured you needed the rest" Zak says as he puts some bread in the toaster and start cracking some eggs.

"Awesome, thanks, um what time are we supposed to be leaving?" I ask. "It's just that I still need to pack my things" I say.

"We don't need to rush, our flight isn't until 10 tonight so we'll have to leave here by 6:30" He says as he puts the beaten eggs and milk in the microwave.

"Fair enough, plenty of time then" I say with a smile.

"Yeah and during that time you have some explaining to do" He says. What is he talking about? "The lockdown, those voices telling me to ask you about some guy called Edward, and then we've gotta see Ellie and her husband to tell them that your dad has gone " Oh yeah! I forgot about that, damn, I'm gonna have to tell him about Joe, and Joe doesn't want me to say anything yet, looks like I've got no choice.

"Oh, right, um, after we've eaten?" I ask, he reluctantly nods yes. Soon the food is done and we start eating while watching the news, England is in for some rain which isn't surprising because we must have rain about 10/12 months a year, luckily Vegas is pretty much always sunny apart from the one or two weeks in a year when we have rain, since me and the boys have lived there it hasn't rained, and it's got to have been nearly 6 months at least by now. Soon we finish eating and Zak takes our plates to the sink and cleans them and puts them back, he then joins me back on the sofa, he stares at me for a few seconds.

"Ok, I need to know what you know about this Edward guy" He says, jeez, now I'm getting nervous and a little scared, you know that nauseas feeling you get in your stomach when you panic a little, I have that right now. "Don't be nervous to tell me, I'm your dad, I'll understand, I just wanna know, I won't get mad" He says rubbing my arm. I gulp.

"You promise you won't be angry if I tell you?" I ask nervously, I really don't want him to be angry, I don't want to lose Zak over this, he already doesn't like Joe.

"Sweetie, I promise, I just want to understand what the voice was on about, so it at least makes sense to me, if it makes you feel better it won't be put into the episode when it comes out, it'll be our secret" He suggests, thank god! I nod in agreement.

"He is Joe" I say quickly.

"Who is Joe?" He asks. Duh, Mr Davies, oh wait, he doesn't know Mr Davies is Joe.

"He's err, Mr Davies" I answer, he looks at me as if he's stunned, actually he probably is.

"And what does that moron have to do with you? First he tells you he's your brother, what is it now?" Zak asks, sounding demanding.

"He was telling the truth, well, he's my half brother, he's half brother to me and the boys" I explain. Zak looks at me like he's trying to see if I'm lying.

"Ok then, why was your dad calling him 'Edward' if his name is Joe?" He asks confused.

"Joe was dads first born, not me and Rhydian, Joes actual name was Edward, when Joe turned I think he said 18 he changed his name from Edward Drake to Joseph Davies, he likes the name but prefers to be called Joe" I explain and Zak sighs.

"So if you're related then that means he's actually English, how did he get to Vegas?" Zak asks, this is a real interrogation.

"It's a really long story dad" I say, I really can't be bothered to explain how his mum was stabbed and killed when he was 6 and how he's always thought it was our dad, dad putting him up for adoption, him getting adopted but being abused by his adoptive dad to getting a place at Uni in New York to telling his adoptive mum about his adoptive dad abusing him to her not believing him to moving to New York after finishing college at 18, changing his name, being at Uni until a few months ago to getting the job offer at the school to moving to Vegas. See it's a long story to tell, and it isn't even my story to tell.

"I need to know everything Charlie" Zak says.

"It's not even my story to tell, I'll arrange for Joe to explain everything to you when we get back, just don't hurt him, he's as innocent in all this as we are" I say.

"Fine! We need to go to Ellie now" Zak says, he seems very annoyed, but not angry like he promised. He doesn't say another word to me. We meet the guys and drive to meet Ellie and her husband.

"Hello again everyone, thanks for doing this" Ellie starts as she and Zak shake hands.

"It was no problem at all, we just thought you should know that the man is gone, and he won't be bothering you again" Zak says.

"Oh thank you, thank you so much, that's amazing news" Ellie says all excited.

"Yeah, now you can all live in peace, I will also let you know a secret, we didn't manage to communicate with the lady" Zak says.

"Oh that's fine, we just wanted the man to let us live in peace, I'm thrilled that he's gone, thanks again, you have all been amazing" She says. The entire time we've been here her husband hasn't said a word, just smiled and laughed. Soon we leave, we go back to the hotel and pack our stuff.

"Dad, are you ok, you haven't spoken  to me since earlier" I ask slightly worried, all he does is nod yes, suit yourself then.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What do you think? Was Charlie right not to explain everything about Joe to Zak? Has her (dead) dad really left? How long will it be until Zak talks to Charlie? Will they tell the others? Won't they? How will the others take the news? Will Joe explain everything to Zak? Will he hide away? Will Zak hurt him? Will Joe lose his job as a teacher? Will Zak accept Joe for who he is?

Tell me your thoughts and opinions, I would love to hear anything you wanna say!!!! I'll update again soon, hopefully by next weekend as I have a busy week, and I busy day tomorrow.

Stay safe, happy, and keep reading, it's good for you :)