What a Small Airport?!

"It'll be okay." I reassure Kim. The plane can't take off without loading these passengers, and I have no idea why. It's their problem they're late.
"Harry, will catch me again." Kim's voice is laced with fear. I can see she's damn scared of Harry. I can't even fathom the things he must have done to her. I embrace Kim to comfort her.
"I won't let anything happen to you."
"They'll have to fight us before they get to you." Shawn says, reaching over and holding Kim's hand.
"Please, don't let them take me." She whimpers. I hate seeing her this way. Harry has ruined her completely. Shawn looks at me, helplessly.
"She'll be fine." I mouth to him. He nods his head, and I can see him relax slightly. I turn my head to gaze down the aisle. Kim keeps her arms wrapped around me. I don't move her away because she needs my support right now. Suddenly, my eyes come in contact with a brown boot. He's here! I turn my head. I can't let him see me.
"He's here." I whisper to Shawn.
"What should we do?" He asks me, panicked. My eyes fall on the blankets that are lying at our feet.
"Open the packets, and throw the blankets on top of us." I tell him. Shawn obliges, and picks up all three blankets. He tears open the packets, and hand me one of the blankets. I throw it on top of Kim. It covers her completely. She's too scared to question me. I take the other from Shawn's hand and throw it on top of myself. Shawn uses the third to cover himself. It will definitely look weird, but it will avoid Harry from spotting us.
"She took all of the money. I had to take out some more." He says to somebody.
"Harry! Why did you take so long?" Percy yells from somewhere behind us.
"I had to take out some cash." Harry says to Percy.
"You could've done that later." Percy says, irritated.
"We're ready for takeoff." The pilot says. Finally!
"Are they gone?" Kim whispers, underneath the blanket.
"Yes, they are. I told you we'd be fine." I take off the blanket, and place it next to me.
"This is going to be a long flight." Shawn says, sighing.
                                              *****
"That was horrible!" Shawn says as we're descending the stairs. The flight ended without any drama, and we're safe, and sound.
"I'm so happy we're off that plane." I say, smiling. Kim is walking beside me. She's still pretty shaken.
"Kim, we'll be fine. We're going to go to a hotel." I reassure her, taking her hand in mine. She gives me a weak smile. I look over at Shawn for help.
"Kim, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Shawn asks her. Really? That's all he can ask her?
"Yeah, I want to freshen up." She says.
"I'll take you. Shawn, you can wait for us near the exit." I tell him as I guide her towards the bathrooms. Shawn nods his head and we go our separate ways. I place my bag next to the sink, and take out my makeup pouch. Let's apply some lip-gloss.
"Did you find her?" Harry says, from outside the bathroom door. "She probably left the city. Where can I find her?" Harry's voice is laced with frustration.
"Why is he outside the bathroom door?" I murmur, as I place the lip-gloss back in. I put my makeup pouch in, and zip my bag. Kim comes out, and heads for the door. I grab her forearm and pull her back. I place my finger over my lips to silence her.
"Harry's outside," I whisper. Her eyes widen, but she doesn't say anything. I open the bathroom door slightly, and sure enough, Harry is standing right next to it. Thankfully, his back is turned towards us. I grab Kim's hand and we make a run for it. I don't look back and neither does Kim. I drag her to the left side of the airport, and we near the exit. Shawn is standing next to the exit, looking at his phone. He looks up when he hears our footsteps.
"What happened?" He asks us, confused.
"Harry was outside the bathroom. Let's go before we have any other encounter with him, or his friends." Shawn nods his head, and we exit the airport.