A good morning

As I opened my eyes, I felt somebody rubbing my back. I felt like I was sleeping on something warm and when I looked down, I saw a tattooed chest.
"Good morning!" Harry said, smiling.
"You look cheerful this morning," I murmured to myself, trying to get up. But Harry's strong arms refrained me from doing so.
"You're in a good mood today," Harry said, putting his hand on my chin. "I like you when you are nice and chirpy," Harry said, smiling. Then I remembered what had happened yesterday, I think.
"Harry how long have I been out?" I asked him, looking down at his tattooed chest.
"A day," he said, shrugging his shoulders.
"How long since Ed died," I asked him in a whisper.
"A day," Harry said, in his casual tone, as if it was no big deal.
"Come on let's go, we need to get some food in your system," Harry said, lifting and putting me beside him. He then got up and put on some pants and then he opened the door, waiting for me.
"Thanks," I mumbled, as I left the room. Harry put his hand in mine, as soon as he closed the door.
"Your hand is so warm," I said, liking the warmth his body and hand were radiating.
"I think it's warm because I was rubbing your back for quite some time," he said. I could see the sheer pleasure on his face. Probably because for once I wasn't running from him.
"Hey!" Niall said, as we entered the kitchen.
"Hey, mate!" Louis yelled, banging into Harry.
"Louis! Calm down," Harry scolded him, with a grin on his face. Today, I was seeing the boyish side of these gangsters. The way Niall was eating pancakes and waffles, the way Harry and Louis were wrestling, for fun. Then Zayn was sitting on the kitchen counter drawing something and Liam was eating breakfast.
"Hey, Zayn, what are you drawing?" I asked him, standing closer, so I had a clear view of what he was making. It looked like he was drawing something underground.
"I am drawing the underground world, as I imagine it to be," Zayn said, now looking at me and tilting his drawing so that I had a clearer view of it.
"Nice, and scary," I said, seeing some demons.
"Hey, love what do you want?" Harry asked me, putting his hands around my waist.
"Like you're going to cook," I said, rolling my eyes. Harry's face darkened momentarily and then he smiled.
"Have you ever tasted his waffles," Niall asked, his mouth full.
"No," I said, confused that a gangster could cook food. Weird, but I had never thought, that Harry could cook.
"Well, you should, they're amazing," Zayn said.
"Well, then can I have one plate of waffles?" I asked Harry, and his smile became a full on grin.
"Sure love, one plate coming up," Harry said, as he walked away, towards the fridge. I guess living with these people isn't all that bad.