Two minutes!

"Bella, just open up!" Liam's voice rings through my ears, as I sit in one corner; crying. 
"Go away!" I yell, my voice hoarse from crying. I don't know why, but I can't seem to stop crying. The tears aren't stopping, they're just flowing down my cheeks. I've tried so hard to get up, and go out of this room. But, I can't! I don't seem to have enough courage.
"You haven't had anything, since your last meal. Please, just have a snack, and a drink." Liam's voice holds a lot of desperation in it. He's been pleading me to come out, since an hour or so. I'm amazed he hasn't left yet.
"I don't want to! Just go away!"
"Please, let me explain. It's not what it looks like, okay? Just give me two minutes." Liam has started to bang on the door now. He's relentless. I don't reply this time. I can't believe he thinks there's still space left for explaining. There's nothing left to explain anymore. I get up from the floor, and walk towards the bed. As I'm about to sit down, I hear the lock turning and then the door flings open. I don't have to look up to know it's Liam.
"Go away!" I groan, landing face first into the bed. "Just go away, Liam." I'm not sure he's heard me, because I'm speaking into the mattress.
"I'm not going to, because I'm not Liam." Upon hearing his voice, I feel anger coursing through my veins. I can't believe he has the audacity to come in here, and speak to me so calmly. I push myself up with the help of my elbows, and get up to face him.
"Get out!" I say, trying my hardest to control my temper.
"Just hear me out." Harry pleads, walking over to me.
"I don't want to! There's nothing left to say or hear."
"Yes, there is! You need to know that I didn't do that on purpose." Harry's hand reaches out to grab mine. But, I shove him, lightly and start walking towards the door. I'm in no condition to speak to him, and neither do I want to.
"Bella! Wait!" He yells, as I hear him running to catch up to me.
"I don't want to! Just leave me alone...I want to be left alone."
"Well, I can't and I won't! You're going to make yourself sick crying like this. And the worst part is, it's not even for the right thing."
"Right thing? Right thing? You slept with another woman, even though you're marrying me in less than two days. Is that the right thing?" I yell, unable to control my temper.
"I didn't sleep with her on purpose. It was a mistake." Harry's eyes are full of desperation, as he tries to defend himself.
"I'm pretty sure she didn't drag you into her flat, now did she?" I raise my eyebrows, searching his face for answers.
"You said you trusted me, right? So, just hear me out. Hear me out for the sake of our trust and love. Please." Why does his face have to be so darn innocent? Why do his eyes have to look so desperate, and innocent?
"Fine! Two minutes, that's all you've got."