Anger!

"Bella! Bella, wait!" I hear Harry yell, as I make my way down the stairs. Tears are threatening to spill from my eyes. But, I don't let them. I can't believe what Harry did. How dare he sleep with another woman, when he claims he loves me. I rush down the stairs, as Harry yells my name constantly. As I reach the last step, someone tugs on my arm. I'm pulled back, and I bang into a hard chest.
"Please, just listen to me, love." Harry says, putting his hand underneath my chin.
"I don't want to listen to anything." I yell, releasing myself from his grip.
"I promise, it wasn't my fault." He says, following hot on my heels.
"To hell with you, and your promises!"
"Babe, just listen. Please!" I exit the building, almost tripping over my own two feet. Harry grabs my hand, tightly.
"Leave me!"
"No, you have to listen to me!" He says, pulling me closer. My back is pressed to his front, and one of his hand is holding my waist. While the other is holding both of my hands.
"I don't want to!"
"Harry, let her go." Louis' voice rings in my ears, as I try to get out of Harry's hold.
"No! She has to listen to me! I haven't done anything wrong."
"Give her some time. She'll come around." Louis says, as I feel another person's presence next to me.
"Yeah, just let her go." Niall's voice says, as Harry releases me.
"Fine!" He says, before storming down the street. I watch him leave, as someone puts their hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off, wanting to be left alone.
"Bella, it's me-Liam. Let me take you home, please." I give a slight nod of my head, following Liam. I just want to be alone, now. I want to curl up in one corner, and cry. My tears want to flow out, without anyone considering them as my weakness.
"Come on!" He says, lightly tugging on my arm. I follow him, around the curb to where his car is parked. Liam holds the door open for me, as I get in. Once I'm done, he closes it and jogs over to his side. As we start moving down the street, I get lost in my own thoughts. Why would Harry do such a thing to me? Why did he cheat on me? Can't he see how much I love him; can't he see how much I need him? I trusted him, after everything he's done to me, yet he broke my trust. He lied to me! I close my eyes, as I lean against the window. I just want to wake up, and realize that this is all some stupid, twisted dream. But, I know this is real.
*******
Harry's POV
"Corona, please." I say, as the bartender comes towards me. He nods his head, and goes towards the back of the bar. I look around the bar, taking in everyone that's sitting here. The bar is full today, with a lot of couples just hanging around. They all look so happy, and in love. I bet they don't have half the problems I have with Bella.
"Harry?" A voice says, as I take the bottle of Corona from the waiter. I take a sip, and turn my stool around. Standing behind me is my ex-girlfriend, who's name I have completely forgotten.
"I'm Rachel, remember?" She asks me, grabbing the seat next to me. Oh, right!
"Of course! How could I forget you?" I ask her, plastering a fake grin on my face.
"Still a terrible liar, huh?" She says, smirking.
"I'm sorry, it's just-"
"Relax, you don't need to explain yourself." She says, interrupting me. "In fact, I wouldn't remember you, if you weren't so unique."
"Me? Unique, really?" I ask her, bewildered.
"Of course! You're a unique man, and boyfriend." She says, winking. I can't help, but smile.
"Well, if you say so."
"Humble, as usual." Rachel says, laughing. "So, what're you doing here; looking so glum."
"Long story," I murmur. Frankly, I don't want to pour my heart out to her, right now. I just what to be left alone.
"I've got time." She says, calling the bartender. "You know you're supposed to share your problems?" Maybe, she's right. Maybe, I need to let it all out. Now, to tell her.