I need to fix it.

Harry's POV
I sighed, as I ended telling Rachel what had happened. She had listened to my story, intently; nodding when she had to.
"So, what should I do?" I asked her, taking a sip of my second beer bottle.
"Well, you did make a mistake."
"It wasn't my fault! The boys gave me some weird drink." I defend myself.
"But, you did let it get to your head. Plus, your willpower wasn't strong enough." Rachel says, looking at me disappointedly.
"Fine! Maybe, it is my fault. But, how the hell do I get her to listen, and fix this mess?" I pass my hand through my hair, frustratedly.
"Be nice, and gentle. Think of her as a baby - an innocent baby. Treat her as if she doesn't know anything. Talk to her calmly, and don't let anger get the best of you. I know you have anger issues, by the way."
"But, she gets so frustrating and stubborn sometimes." I whine, wanting an easy way out.
"Harry! You made a mistake, now you have to pay the penalty for it." She scolds me, like my mother.
"There you are!" An all too familiar voice rings through my ears. I groan, and turn my stool around. "We've been looking everywhere for you." Louis says, walking over to me.
"I don't want to speak to you. Go away," I mutter.
"I can't! I'm not leaving you here, alone. You need to come home with me, and sort this mess." He says, not noticing Rachel. Suddenly, his eyes land on her, and he gives her a warm smile. "Oh! Hi, Rachel!"
"Hi Louis! How are you?" She asks him, grinning like a maniac. Geez, I think she has a thing for him.
"Good, you?"
"I'm doing great." Louis nods, and diverts his attention back to me.
"You, Harold Styles, are coming with me!" He starts to pull me off the stool. But, I yank my hand from his grip.
"Let me pay."
"Fine, I'm waiting outside. Blue car, by the way!" Louis yells, storming out of the restaurant.
"Seems like I have to go." I say to Rachel, as I take out some cash from my wallet.
"It was nice meeting you after so long." Rachel says, getting off the stool, and embracing me into a tight hug. Once she releases me, I grab my change, and walk out of the bar. Louis' car is parked right outside of the restaurant, he's sitting at the wheel; staring at the entrance of the bar. Doesn't he trust me?
"What's wrong with you?" I ask him, as I get in the car.
"Nothing, why?"
"Why're you staring at the bar entrance?"
"So, I'll know the minute you exit." He says, shrugging.
"Thanks for the trust, mate." I rest my hand on the windowsill, and gaze out of the window. "How's she doing?"
"Terribly."
"Has she eaten anything?"
"Of course! We're not going to starve her, mate. But, she's in a horrible condition. She's stopped functioning, altogether." Louis says, giving me sideway glances.
"What do you mean?" I ask him, confused. What does he mean by, 'she's stopped functioning.'
"She doesn't do anything! She sits in her room all day, crying. Bella won't shed her tears in front of us. But, behind closed doors she's an emotional wreck."
"Drive faster," I mumble. I want to get home as soon as I can. I need to check up on Bell, and explain everything to her. Rachel was right, this is happening because of me, and I need to fix it.