Pain

Last thing I remembered was falling asleep in the car and now when I opened my eyes, I was tucked in bed. I immediately recognized this room, it was the same room where I escaped from and then got punished in, as well. I quickly pushed the covers aside and got ready to go downstairs. As I descended the stairs, I heard muffled screams and voices shouting. The screams sounded like Ed's, I quickened my pace and got downstairs. The screams seemed to be coming from the basement, so I ran down the remaining flight of stairs.
Ed lay on the floor, covered in blood, his hands tied behind him. I immediately ran to him and kissed him on the lips. I don't know why but, it felt like the right thing to do at the time.
"Bell...Bella," he whispered, kissing me back.
"Ed, I'm so sorry!" I said, not wanting to look away from him.
"Get off him!" I heard, the familiar deep voice yell from behind me. I was then being tugged my my waist, but I didn't want to leave Ed, so I kicked whoever was pulling me.
"Bitch!" Yelled, Zayn's voice. Then another set of warm hands, that were very familiar to me pulled me upwards and this force I couldn't resist. I then felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, tears again threatened to break through my eyes but I held them in.
"You lied to me, he is something more than a friend!" Harry yelled in my face.
"Yes! Yes, he is. At that time I didn't know but now I do!" I yelled back, trying my best to pry his off me, so I could go to Ed's aid.
"Leave...her," Ed coughed out, trying his best to get up and come towards me. Louis kicked him in the stomach and that sent him tumbling down, again.
"Ed!" I yelled, tearing streaming down my face. I knew I couldn't do anything to save him, these people would kill him, for sure.
"You're mine! You get that!" Harry yelled, shaking me back and forth. "You cannot have feelings for another man, understand?" He yelled at me, but I refused to answer him, because I didn't love him. I was then thrown to the floor and I felt legs kicking me in my stomach and ribs. I cried out in pain and I heard Ed screaming my name as well. When I thought I could take no more, warm hands lifted me up and started walking with me.
"Finish him off!" Harry's voice yelled and then I blacked out.