Fun

Once, I had brushed my hair, I left the room. Since, I had nowhere else to go, I went and sat in the lounge, as usual. Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn, soon joined me. Frankly, I think, Harry has told them to keep me in their sight, at all times.
"Nice dress," Zayn said, smirking.
"Thanks, and Lou please don't look at me like that." I said, when I noticed Louis checking me out.
"Sorry, natural reactions," he said, sheepishly grinning.
"So, where are you guys going?" Niall asked me.
"I have no idea, to be honest. I mean Harry likes to give me surprises all the time."
"And you love them, don't you?" Harry asked me, entering the room. As usual, Harry was wearing black, skinny jeans and a black shirt.
"Yeah sure," I murmured.
"Shall we?" He asked me, stretching his hand out for me to take. I stood up and linked my arm in his. Harry can think he is winning my heart, but he has no idea what I'm planning!
"Shit, I forgot my keys inside," Harry said, turning to go back in.
"Harry, you go out and I'll get the car keys for you," I said, in my sweetest voice. At first he looked apprehensive, but then he nodded his head and left. As far as I remembered, next to Harry's car keys, lay duplicates of his keys and the house keys. If I could get my hands on his keys my plan would work out perfectly. When I reached the hall, I was ecstatic. Right next to Harry's keys lay all the duplicates, great!
I carefully picked the duplicate keys to his car, and his car and house keys.
"Belle, what's taking you so long, love?" He asked me, entering just as I turned around. Phew, that was close.
"Oh, sorry just got a bit confused with all these keys lying around," I said, handing him his keys.
Once Harry and I set off, I realized that he was taking me towards a park and a famous bookstore.
"Harry-"
"Yes, babe I know. Just wait for a bit," he said, placing his hand on my thigh.
"Okay, then," I said, turning my focus back outside. After another fifteen minutes, Harry stopped the car, in front of a park.
"Come," he said, getting off.
"You want to do some book shopping first or have lunch?" He asked me, taking my hand in his.
"Book shopping?" I ask him, confused.
"Yeah, last time I checked you're a bookworm."
"Yeah, I am. But, are you sure you want to go in the store with me; I mean by the time we exit your wallet will be empty and your hands will be full of bags." I say, grinning.
"I know, I've seen you buy books before. That's also the reason why I got my credit card and when will I use these babies," he said, flexing his muscles.
"Show off," I mutter.
"Pardon?"
"Nothing, let's buy books first," I say. After a good hour of choosing books, we finally exited the shop.
"You weren't kidding when you said my hands will be full," Harry says, carrying all the bags.
"Told you, and I made sure to pick the thickest books. So that you could really exercise your babies," I say smirking.
"I can feel that." Once, we've put our bags in the car, Harry leads the way to a restaurant that is located on the outskirts of the park. Now for my escape!