Saved

In a flash, Harry was standing next to me, behind the counter. All of a sudden, his fingers wrapped around my neck.
"H-Harry, you're hurting me." I said, struggling to breath.
"I'm hurting you! I'm hurting you! Me!" He yelled, squeezing harder.
"H-Harry, please. Let me go!" I said, shoving him. But, of course he was far too strong for me. But, I didn't learn karate for a month, for nothing. I kicked him in the balls, and then pulled his arm behind him, and held him tightly.
"Bella, let me go!" He yelled, struggling in my grip.
"That's how you were hurting me!"
"Because you deserved it, you left me!" He yelled, freeing himself.
"Harry, you don't expect me to live with you forever. I can never love you!"
"I don't give a damn. You have to stay and be my girl, whether you like it or not!"
"Sir, you need to leave now!" Sierra's voice rang through the club.
"Yeah sure!" Harry yelled back, grabbing my arm and pulling me behind him.
"Harry, let me go! Sierra call the cops!" I yelled, kicking him repeatedly.
"On it!" She said, taking out her phone. However, before she could even switch her phone on, sirens could be heard.
"Shit, the police! How do they know!" Harry yelled, picking me up. I kept kicking him and punching him, but I knew that it would have no affect on him.
"Harry Styles, you are surrounded, drop the girl and put your hands behind your head!" Somebody said, on the megaphone.
"Shit, I'll be back for you!" Harry said, and then he dropped me and fled into the club again. Coward, I thought to myself.
"Ma'am are you okay?" A lady officer asked me, coming close to me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Uh, my friend- Sierra is inside."
"We'll evacuate the club, immediately. Don't worry," she said. We then called Leone and told him what had happened. We also found out, that he was a father, now; he had a baby girl. Well alls well that ends well, right? But, I still had to be careful now, Harry could strike anytime. Because the police couldn't catch him, apparently he just disappeared.
"Bella, who was that bastard!" Sierra asked me, coming out of the club.
"Trust me, you don't want to know!" I said, getting up from the park bench.
"Okay fine. But if you ever need anything, or he gives you any problem, just call."
"Will do, okay now I've got to go, bye!"
"Bye, girl, take care." Sierra said, as I waved to her.
*******
Once I had changed and made myself some popcorn, I sat down and started to think about today, and it's events. I was absolutely sure of one thing and that was, that Harry wanted me again. I'd have to be very careful from now on. I can't roam the streets alone at night, and I have to make sure my doors and windows are locked at all times. Why did Harry have to return, I was having such a nice time. Will his obsession for me, ever end?