Deal

Harry's POV
Once I'm done explaining the whole thing, I look at Bella's face; searching for any expression. However, her face is emotionless.
"What're you thinking?" I ask, giving up after two minutes.
"I get that this isn't your fault." She says, slowly, and I think she's analyzing the whole situation. Honestly, I hope she sees this whole thing from my point of view. I just want her to reach the right verdict.
"No, you know what...partially it is your fault." Bella says, crushing my last ray of hope. I don't know what she sees in my expression. But, she decides to continue.
"Partially, not fully." Bella says, emphasizing on partially. "I just don't know how to trust you anymore. What guarantee do I have that you won't leave me at home, and get drunk in a bar one day and then say you were sorry for all the mistakes you made in that state."
"I'm not going to repeat this same mistake, ever again. I'll never let alcohol get the best of me, ever!" I say, reaching over to grab her hand. Bella allows me to take her hand in my mine, which gives me some reassurance.
"Harry...I'm sorry, I can't trust you like this." She says, shaking her head. When she looks up at me, her eyes seem glassy, as if she's about to cry. Suddenly, a thought comes into my head.
"I can make you a promise, that will guarantee that I won't break your trust again."
"What's that?" She asks me, looking curious, and hopeful. I guess she wants this relationship to work, as bad as I do.
"I won't drink ever again!" I blurt the words out, before I can change my mind.
"Don't make false promises." Bella says, looking disappointed.
"I swear, I won't! I'll never touch alcohol again, unless it's with you. Is that better?" I hope she believes me, and realizes that I'm not lying.
"So, from what I'm understanding, the only time you'll drink alcohol is with me around?" Bella raises her eyebrows, questioningly.
"Yeah, and I swear on that. We can spit on it, if you like." I lift my hand towards my mouth.
"Ew! No!" Bella says, making me laugh.
"Do you forgive me, now?" I ask her, searching her eyes for the answer. Bella looks hesitant, again. But, this time she squeezes my hand slightly.
"I guess, I do." The minute the words leave her mouth, I'm ecstatic. She's finally forgiven me! I lift Bella up in the air, and start swinging her around, and around. I'm so happy she's giving me a second chance. I promise myself, and her, that I won't break her trust again. I'll never make such a stupid mistake in my life, again!