Trap

"Finally! The princess enters." Sierra said, coming to me.
"Sorry, I woke up a little late." I said, dumping my bag, into the locker.
"Nah, don't worry. I just wanted to tell you, that tomorrow I'm taking you to a spa."
"Spa?"
"Yeah, I found vouchers in my locker, today morning. They're for two people, so I've decided to take you."
"Oh my god, I'm honored. Geez, thanks a lot, Sierra." I said, chuckling.
"You're welcome. Meet me there tomorrow." She said, handing me one voucher. Looking at it, I realized this was a pretty high end day spa. The voucher was for a free body massage, and some other treatments. Weird, how come a high end spa, puts a voucher in a restaurant's locker. But, I didn't have a chance to dwell any further on this, because Sierra called me. The rest of the day went by, as usual. Once, I got home, I changed and switched on my laptop, to watch something on Netflix.
*********
The next morning, I got up and quickly changed. Today, Sierra and I didn't work, so I decided to grab some breakfast and then go to the spa.
"Hey! Right on time!" Sierra yelled, as I entered the spa. She was sitting in the waiting area, reading a magazine.
"Shall we?" I asked, helping her up.
"Okay, so first we'll get changed into robes and then meet up in the massage room?" She asked the lady behind the desk.
"Yes and from there are trusted staff, will help you out. Have a nice day!"
"Thanks," I said. Sierra, and I made our way down to the changing rooms, and chose our robes.
"Ma'am are you done?" A voice asked us, from outside the door.
"Yeah, come in." I said, tying a knot. The door was then opened by a man, he was wearing a mask around his mouth, so we couldn't see his whole face.
"Please come with me, and I'll show you the massage rooms. I'll be giving you a massage." He said, pointing towards me. "And Nick, will massage you." He said, pointing towards Sierra.
"Okay." I said, as he turned around and started walking down the hall. Sierra and I had separate massage rooms, so she went in the first one and the man led me into another.
"What's your name?" I asked him, as he closed the door behind him.
"Nia-Nathan."
"Nathan, nice name." I said, taking the towel from him. He turned around and I dropped the robe and wore the towel. I turned around and lay on my stomach on the table.
"You can turn around now."
"Now, just close your eyes, and relax." I did as he said, and he started massaging my back. Suddenly, Nathan grabbed my arms, turned me around and slapped a cloth on my mouth. I struggled in his grip, and kicked him. But, then two more guys entered and grabbed my arms and legs. Eventually, I had to breathe and when I did, I slowly started to drift off.
"Sweet dreams, love."