Jealousy

Harry, leads me into a restaurant, that is poshly decorated. It has chairs and tables outside, as well as inside. As Harry approaches a waiter, he says,
"Reservation for Styles."
"Yes sir, right this way." He says, once he's checked his register. Harry and I follow him, my arm still in Harry's strong hold. I guess, he still doesn't trust me enough.
"This is your table, sir and here are your menus." The waiter says, placing the menus on the table. I read his name tag and it says, 'Max'.
"Thank you, Max," I say. Someone has to be polite, and it obviously won't be Harry. Harry notices my politeness and he gives me a deathly glare.
"Your welcome." Max says, winking at me. I swear, I heard Harry growl, in his throat. But, before he could do anything, I changed the subject.
"So, Harry have you been here before?"
"Yes, I've come here with some girls before."
"Oh," is all I can say. Frankly, I do feel a little hurt. Stop it, I mentally scold myself. I tell myself, that I will not have any feelings towards Harry. Plus, it's only a matter of minutes before I'll be out of here.
"Are you ready to order, ma'am?" Max asks me, coming towards me.
"Could you please tell me the specials for today?" I ask him, wanting to try something different.
"Of course," and then Max bends down, pointing to the items on the menu. He is a little too close for my liking, but seeing Harry fuming with anger, is pleasurable.
"Okay, then. I think I'll take the lemongrass fish and a blue mock-tail, thank you."
"Of course, and you sir?" Max asks Harry, taking my menu from my hands. In doing so, his fingers brush my hands and now I can literally see Harry turning red, with anger.
"Beef lasagna and a red mock-tail," Harry says, shoving his menu in Max's hands.
"Yes sir," Max says, winking at me again and then turning around, walking off.
"Harry, you're kind of red." I say, suppressing my laughter because Harry is fuming.
"What was that all about?" He asks, through gritted teeth.
"What?" I ask him, I didn't do anything wrong. Sure, I played around a little, but it didn't mean anything.
"That guy was falling all over you!" He yells, slamming the table, with his fist. This sudden turn of events, surprises me and I move back a little. All around us people are staring at us, and so is the staff.
"Is there something wrong, sir?" Another man asks Harry, coming towards our table.
"Yes, in fact the problem is with your staff. Your waiters flirt around with girls, who come here." Harry says, standing up and shoving his finger into the man's chest. I then realize, that this man is the manager, it says so on his name tag.
"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I can assure you that it won't happen again. In fact, to apologize, today's lunch is on the house." The manager says, gesturing with his hand for Harry to sit down. Harry simply sits down, looking at me again.
"Harry, calm down," I mumble, not meeting his gaze.
"Just shut up for two minutes!" He yells. Fine, if that's what he wants then he'll get that.
"I'm going to the bathroom," I say, walking off. Now for my escape! Since Harry is sitting inside, he can't see outside. And the bathrooms are outside, to the left. Perfect! Instead, of going to the bathroom, I sneak out Harry's keys from my pocket. Thank god, this dress had a pocket, on the side. I quickly run out of the restaurant and towards Harry's car. I swiftly enter and start the engine. Harry, must still be sitting at the table, seething with anger. Finally, I'm driving towards my freedom!