Yes!

I lay on the bed, watching Netflix, on Harry's laptop. The others don't enforce strict rules on me. Suddenly, feel an arm wrap around my waist. I turn around and see it's Harry; he's awake!
"Good morning, beautiful." He says, his voice deeper, because he just woke up.
"It's evening, silly. You've been asleep for three days, straight." I say, ruffling his hair.
"Three days! What did you do, while I was asleep." He asks me, sitting up.
"Well, I stayed with you and watched movies, that's about it."
"You stayed with me?"
"Yeah, the whole time. I couldn't leave you, in case you woke up or had some complications."
"Why- why did you stay?" He asks me, confused.
"Harry please, not again." I sigh, getting up.
"You didn't reply me before and I want answers now. Why did you stay, Bells?"
"Like I said, I honestly don't know. I just couldn't leave."
"Couldn't? Or can't?" He asks me, trying to get up. He flinches and falls down again.
"Harry, don't be stupid. You can't get up, you were shot!" I yell, running to him. I try to push him down, but he gets up, again.
"No, I want to get up and I want answers." He says, through gritted teeth. I know he's in a lot of pain, but he's too stubborn to admit it. Reluctantly, I give him my hand and help him up. Once Harry's up, he starts walking towards the door.
"Um, Harry...aren't you going to wear something?" I ask him, gesturing to his body. Harry's only wearing a pair of boxers and a pair of socks. He looks down at his body and smiles.
"Why the socks?" He asks me, a quizzical expression on his face.
"Well, Louis said you had to stay hot at all times." I say, taking out a pair of jeans and a shirt from the closet.
"Babe, I'm always hot." He says, coming behind me and pulling me into his chest.
"You know what I meant. Now get changed." I say, shoving his clothes, in his hand.
"You still have to answer my question." He yells, from the bathroom.
"Harry, just stop." I say, frustrated that we're back to square one, again. He comes out of the bathroom, wearing a frown.
"Please."
"No, now let's go." I say, frustrated. Harry leans on me for support, because he's still weak. Slowly, we walk down the hall and reach the flight of stairs.
"Love, you know just because I'm weak, doesn't mean I can't force it out of you."
"Harry, you wouldn't. Plus, I'm not going to tell you, no matter what you do." I say, taking one step at a time. I don't even know, how I'm supporting Harry and my weight.
"Trust me, I have my ways." He says, smirking.
"Hear, hear. The king's finally descending!" Louis yells, as he sees us descend the stairs. Immediately, Harry's pulled into a tight hug. Louis presses too hard and Harry flinches.
"Slowly." I say, walking towards the lounge. Louis brings Harry and then throws him onto the couch.
"Louis relax! We're not having a war here!" I yell. Harry's wounds are still fresh and Louis shouldn't be so rough with him.
"Love is in the air." Zayn sings, as he hugs Harry. A silent conversation then passes through Zayn and Harry and Zayn hands something to Harry. It's something small and squarish.
"Bella, could you please come here?" Harry asks me, getting up.
"Yeah, what happened?" I ask him, standing in front of him. Harry gets down slowly, holding his side. "Harry, what're you doing?" I ask him, trying to pull him up.
"I'm fine." He slowly gets down on one knee and takes my hands in his. "Bella, I know I've only known you for a short while. But, in this short while, I've fallen in love with you. I know you feel the same way about me, otherwise you would've left." Harry puts his hand inside his jacket and takes out a square box. "Would you please do me the honor and be my bride?" He asks me, opening the box to reveal a ring. It's beautiful and full of diamonds. I'm shocked that Harry would propose to me. I thought I was his toy, someone who he would play with and then dump. But, no I was wrong. Harry actually wants to start a life with me. But, am I ready for this?
"Harry I-"
"Bells, please. I promise, I won't let any harm come to you. I'll treat you well. Trust me, I love you."
"But, Harry I'm not sure that I love you." I say, taking a step back.
"Bells, if you didn't love me, you wouldn't have saved me. You wouldn't have risked your life for me, you wouldn't have stayed." He says, getting up slowly. He's right, I wouldn't have stayed. I wouldn't have saved his life and risked mine. He's right, I'm in love with him. I'm just too scared to admit it.
"Yes." I say, softly.
"Pardon, I didn't hear you." Harry says, taking a step closer.
"Yes!" I yell, running over and hugging him. Harry puts the ring in my finger and twirls me around.
"Slowly, your wounds are still fresh." Louis says, touching Harry's shoulder. Harry puts me down and attaches his forehead with mine.
"I love you." He says, crashing his lips with mine. I feel so happy right now, I feel like this is the best day of my life.
"I love you too." I say, as Harry pulls back.
"This calls for celebration, let's go!" Niall yells, walking towards the kitchen. Harry's arm never leaves my waist, even when everybody is hugging me. As I sit on the stool, I'm thinking about my life with Harry. I know it won't be a normal life, we'll always be on the run. But, will we even have kids? Will Harry beat me up, every time I get angry at him. Wow, I did not think this through. I'll have a talk with him, tonight.
"This is a very old tradition." Niall says, snapping me out of my thoughts. He's holding a piece of cake in his hand and he's standing a few feet away from me.
"Niall, don't." Harry warns, pulling me closer to him. Niall winks at Harry and runs towards me with the cake; and slaps it all over my face.
"Niall! Shit!" I yell, taking the cake, off my face. My piece of cake is still lying on the counter in front of me and I get a brilliant idea. "Niall, could you get me some napkins. Since you've anyway ruined my face." Niall nods and turns around to get napkins. I remove Harry's arm from my waist and pick up my piece of cake. I creep up behind him and tap his shoulder.
"Niall, watch out!" Zayn yells, but it's too late. Niall turns around and slam the cake on his face, rubbing it all over.
"That's for putting cake on me!" I yell, running back to Harry. Gosh, I'm having so much fun, right now. I never thought I'd be happy with Harry and the others.