Last minute change and a surprise

"Girl, get your ass down here, before you fall!" Sierra screamed at me. I was standing on a ladder, that was balanced on two uneven floor boards; looking for something.
"Sierra, relax. Give me one more minute and I'll find the new blender."
"Belle, you'll fall and find out you've broken a bone, that's all you'll find!" She yelled.
"Stop yelling! I'm coming, geez man." Saying that, I grabbed the new blender and started making my way down, slowly and carefully.
"Shit, you love to take risks don't you? Living on the edge."
"Yes, and I won't ever stop. Honestly, if I hadn't taken a risk, I wouldn't be here." I said, thinking about my old city and life. It has been three and a half months, since I left Harry. That was one successful escape plan, because he still hasn't found me. When I left him at that restaurant, I knew his car must have some sort of tracking device. Therefore, as soon as I was far enough, I dumped the car and hailed a cab. In less than one day, I had made it to another city as well. At the airport, I met a man named Leone, and he was the owner of a restaurant. We talked a lot and he offered me a job, as a waitress. Of course, I happily excepted it, and here I am today; working as a waitress.
"Snap out of it!" Sierra said, snapping her fingers in front of my face.
"Oh, yeah sorry, what?"
"I said, help me unload the new delivery."
"Always making me work, fine," I sighed and started walking behind her.
"Hey Belle!" Leone yelled, entering the restaurant.
"Yeah?" I said, turning around, to be met with a panting Leone.
"I need your help at the club, right now." He said, dragging me behind him.
"Leone, you know I hate that club that you own. It's filthy and disgusting and there are always some drug addicts, sitting there."
"Please, Samantha has gone into labour and she needs me. I'll pay you extra, please, just this once."
"Shit, Samantha's giving birth. Okay then, go!" I yelled, pushing him slightly. "I'll take care of everything down at the club."
"Thanks, man. I love you!" He shouted, taking off, towards his car.
"I'm not a guy!" I yelled, and he waved to me, and drove off. Ugh, now to attend to those filthy drug addicts and alcoholics. As I entered the club, I looked around and saw that it was pretty much empty. So, I took out my iPod, plugged in my earphones and sat behind the cashier, listening to music.
"Excuse me, could I get a Corona?" A voice asked me. I've heard that voice somewhere, I thought to myself, as I looked up.
"Bella?" He asked me, looking shell shocked. But, he had no idea what was going around in my mind. The man, who I dreaded the most in life, was standing in front of me.
"H-Harry!" I said, a bit too loudly and then came the blow!