The time has come!

Harry's POV
"Mum, it's fine!" I groan, trying to remover her hands from my hair. I hate it when people touch my hair. They think they're making it, but they're actually ruining it.
"Harry! You need to look your best!" She scolds me, frowning. "And currently, your hair looks like Tarzan's. Not in a nice way." She adds, when she sees me smile.
"Oh, come on! The bride is about to come." Liam yells, from the hallway.
"Shit!" I murmur, fixing my bow tie.
"Wow, the groom is taking longer than the bride." Louis says, smirking.
"Guys take way longer than girls." Mum says, passing a hand through her hair.
"I won't argue with you, ma'am." Louis says, playfully. Mum laughs, and punches his shoulder playfully.
"Guys, come on! You need to be there before Bella." Liam yells, again. Why's he so damn hyper? Everything is going as per plan. I'm just a tad bit late.
"I'm taking him. Calm down." Mum yells, grabbing my elbow and pulling me towards the stairs. Does nobody care about the groom? Why's everybody worried about the bride? It's my wedding too.
"Mum, my shoes." I stumble over my right foot, barely able to grab the railing. I'm literally being dragged downstairs.
"Keep quiet." She mumbles, holding her dress in one hand. Even though she's wearing heals, she's far more stable than I am. There really is an art in being a woman, I guess. As we reach the back door, my mum shoves me in front of her, and passes a hand through her hair.
"Smile, it's your wedding day." She says, smiling at me. If I'm not mistaken, I see tears in her eyes.
"Mum, are you crying?" I ask her, amazed. I've never really seen my mum cry before.
"Of course not! Don't be silly." She says, turning around. "You go on ahead. I'll be right behind you."
"Mum-"
"I'm fine." She waves her hand, gesturing me to go on.
"Come fast." I say, opening the doors and stepping out into the backyard. The decorations are done perfectly. Everything seems to be in order. There are a lot of people, though. I'm not very good with relatives. I smile at each one of them, as I walk up to the pavilion. The boys, and mum have put in a lot of effort to make this a perfect wedding. A few of my relatives pat my back, and congratulate me in advance. Once I reach the pavilion, I let out a sigh of relief. I made it, without tripping over.
"Where's the bride?" Somebody says, looking around.
"She'll be down in a minute." Mum says, walking down the aisle. Louis' walking behind her, with a tray in hand. I guess he's my ring bearer. I smile at him, as he joins me in the pavilion. Soft music fills my ears, as the back doors open once more. This time, I see a pure, white heel shoe step out, before I see a big cloud of white. Bella steps out of the house, her arm intertwined with Liam's. She doesn't meet my gaze or anybody else's. She seems extremely timid, shy, and fragile. I can very well imagine what's going through her head. I was going through the same situation a minute ago. Everything about her looks so perfect; her hair, her makeup, even her dress. She looks like a princess. My princess.