I'm too scared to admit it

"We're here!" Zayn yells, opening the door. Louis and Zayn, pull Harry out of the car and take him inside. I follow close behind, thinking about what I was thinking about earlier; before Zayn yelled. No! No, I can't be in love, with Harry. Then why didn't you run, why did you save him? Shit, my mind is yelling two different things at me. I'm so confused right now. What should I do?
"Bella! Come here, Harry's calling for you." Zayn yells, pulling me out of my thoughts, yet again.
"Coming!" I yell back, running towards the room. Harry's laying on the bed, his chest bare. Louis and Niall are dabbing his wounds, with some liquid. Zayn and Liam are holding some surgical instruments. I quickly move to Harry's free side and push his curls, away from his forehead.
"You called?" I ask him, holding his hand.
"Hmm...you said we'd discuss it later." He murmurs, tilting his head towards me.
"Harry, not now. When you are better, we'll have plenty of time to discuss this matter."
"No, I want to know. Why did you stay?" He says, shaking his head and squeezing my hand.
"I-I honestly don't know. I just couldn't leave." I sigh, stroking his hand, with my thumb.
"Yes you could! I need a good reason!" He says, a bit more loudly.
"No, I couldn't. Harry please, don't force me. I honestly don't know."
"Harry, we're going to give you morphine now, okay?" Liam asks Harry, holding up a syringe. Harry looks like he wants to say something to me, but he simply nods. I don't know if that nod is meant for me, or Liam. They slowly inject Harry with two different liquids. Slowly, his eyes start to close and his grip on my hand loosens.
"I love you." He murmurs, before his head falls to the side, limp.
"Are you okay with blood?" Liam asked me, holding some sort of knife. I simply nodded, looking at Harry's face. He looked like an angel, while he was sleeping. If only he was an angel, while he was awake. My vision got blurry and I realized I was on the verge of crying. I looked up, as Liam took out a bullet. Niall, then stitched Harry's wound up and Zayn put some bandage on it.
"Louis, clean up his wounds and then let him be." Zayn said, leaving the room. Louis quickly cleaned Harry's wounds and then left. As soon as Louis closed the door, tears streamed down my face. I honestly didn't know what to do. Some part of me cared for Harry and wanted to take care of him. While the other part hated him and wanted to leave immediately. But, I knew exactly what my heart wanted. I was just too scared to admit it.