Shit, she's here!

"Have you finished?" Harry's voice shouted, from the other side of the door. I was in the room, changing into my pajamas.
"Yeah, you can come in!" I yelled, pulling the shirt over my head. The door slammed against the wall, revealing an angry Harry. "I didn't take that long!"
"No, it's not you. Something went wrong in our business." He says, entering his closet.
"Is it that bad?"
"No, not really. The clients are real pains, that's all." He says, coming out with a shirt in hand.
"I wish I could help you out. But, I can't." I sigh, flipping through a magazine. I look up to see Harry taking off his shirt. "Can't you change in the bathroom?"
"Why would I do that?"
"Can't you see me? I'm not invisible."
"I can, and it doesn't matter. You're going to be my wife now. I don't care." I look down, when he takes of his pant. Even though, I'm going to be his wife; I don't want to see him naked. Plus, I'm not sure if I'm fully comfortable with him. Sure, I trust him. But, I'm not sure how much I trust him. The bed dips beside me, and I feel an arm wrap around my waist.
"Babe, it's fine. You need to accept me, please." He says, turning me to face him.
"I do, Harry. Trust me. I just don't know how much. Plus, give me a while. I need to think things through." I say, moving out of his grip. I turn around and switch off the lamp. As I'm about to close my eyes, I feel Harry's arm wrap around my waist, again.
"If you have any doubts, or questions. Just ask, okay?" He says, pulling me closer to him.
"Anything?"
"Anything and everything."
"What if someday, I want to...You know what, just forget it. Goodnight." I say, closing my eyes.
"No, tell me. What's bugging you?" He says, too close for my liking. I don't know how he'll react. Maybe, he'll hit me, or leave me. Maybe, he'll say my dreams are unrealistic, and I can never raise a family with him.
"Can I- can we have kids?" The minute I ask this question, I regret it. I'm so stupid, what am I thinking? He'll never want a family, he's a gangster.
"Of course." He says, and I can feel him grinning. Wait, what did he just say? Did he just agree to this idea, and is he happy about it?
"You don't mind? You don't hate this idea?"
"Of course, I don't! Why wouldn't I want kids. In fact, I even have a name picked out. But, it's for a girl."
"A name, really?"
"Yeah. You want to hear it?"
"Of course."
"Darcy!" He says, and I know he's grinning, like a mad man. Wow, he's excited about this.
"Thanks, and goodnight." I say, shutting my eyes. All of a sudden, marrying Harry and raising a family; doesn't seem that far off.
*********
Harry's POV
"Bella, why're you irritating me?" I say, shrugging her hand off.
"It's not Bella, it's me." A familiar voice says, shaking me again. I'm so sleepy, I can't even place that voice.
"Me? Who me?"
"Can't even remember your best friend's voice, huh?" The same voice says, shaking me.
"Lou, is that you?"
"Yes! Finally!" Louis yells, pulling my leg. Gosh why is he waking me up, early in the morning.
"What's wrong, why're you stealing my beauty sleep?"
"Blame your mother."
"My mother? Lou this isn't the time for jokes. Shut up, and let me sleep."
"Harry, Anne's here!" He says, and I'm wide awake. I get up and push myself off the bed. Shit, my mom's here!
A/N: Whoever wanted me to update this, should thank @emilycupcakes. She requested this update.