Planning

Harry's waffles were amazing, that guy knew how to cook. Harry had also made some pancakes and given me maple syrup. Niall, had immediately attacked the pancakes. I don't even know how he could fit all that food in his stomach. As I was eating pancakes, Harry came and sat next to me.
"Belle, I'm going to take you out for lunch, okay?" He asked me.
"Do I have a choice," I mumbled to myself.
"I'll take that as a yes." Why was Harry being so nice all of a sudden, what did he want from me? But then an idea came into my head, why not take this golden opportunity and flee.
"Get ready by one," Harry said, leaving the room. I was left in the room with Zayn, and Niall.
"We should really get to know each other," Niall said, between mouthfuls.
"Okay... what do you want to know about me?"
"Exactly how old are you?" Niall asked me.
"I'm twenty years old," I said, devouring the pancakes and waffles.
"What were you studying?" Zayn asks me, looking up from his phone.
"Medicine! I was studying to become a cardiologist, before somebody kidnapped me and ruined my dreams!" I said, aggressively, adding a slight tinge of sarcastic-ness in my voice.
"Really? A nerd and geek, Harry really mustn't know anything about you." Niall said.
"Oh, I do!" Harry's deep voice, snapped at Niall from the doorway.
"I had Louis do a background check on her, I know exactly what she likes and dislikes and what she was aiming for in life." Harry said, sitting next to me.
"How come you're back so early?" Zayn asked.
"Louis' doing the dirty work, I just went to supervise it."
"But Harry, after what he did, you should've-" Zayn didn't get a chance to complete, Harry interrupted him.
"Zayn, we're not alone, remember?" Harry asked him, signaling with his eyes towards me.
"Sorry, I'll go overlook the progress," and saying that Zayn left.
"What were you doing?" I asked Harry, curious to know what he was hiding from me.
"Nothing that concerns you, love," Harry said.
"Okay then, I'm going to get ready now," I say jumping up from the couch.
"Don't try anything," Harry said, sternly.
"Sure," I nodded, leaving the room. Sure, I wouldn't try anything escaping now. But, I would at the restaurant.
I went upstairs, and opened the walk-in-closet doors, and sure enough there were all sorts of clothes for me. Dresses, pants, shirts, shorts, and shoes were lined up on the floor. There was also a drawer labeled 'Undergarments' and when I opened it, both of our undergarments were lined up nicely in it.
I chose a white dress, that reached mid-thigh and white sandals. The minute I was done changing, Harry entered the room.
"Hey! You should knock," I said.
"Breaking news, love, but this is my room," he said, smirking.
"Well, since you're not giving me my own room, we both own this place," I said, signaling with my hands.
"You sound so hot when you're angry," he said. What a jerk! I was just waiting for this lunch date to start soon.