Exposed

Harry's POV
"Babe! Babe, get up." Somebody says, shaking me. I groan and roll over, not wanting to get out off bed. "I made you breakfast." The same voice says, shaking me harder.
"Belle, let me sleep," I murmur.
"Belle? Who's Belle?"
"Stop playing around and let me sleep." Why is Bella playing games with me, early in the morning. Honestly, I just want her to let me sleep.
"Harry get up!" This voice doesn't belong to Belle. I get up with a jump, and take in my surroundings. I'm in a small room, with posters filling the walls. There's a desk and chair in one corner, and on the chair lie my jeans. Honestly, I'd recognize those black, skinny jeans anywhere. "Good morning," a girl's voice says. As I turn my attention to the right, I see a girl sitting next to me. She has long, red hair that is curled up. She's wearing a smile on her face, and looking at me expectantly. I have no idea who this girl is? I don't even know where I am?
"Who are you?" I ask her, feeling around underneath the blanket. When my hands touch the material of my boxers, I sigh in relief.
"Stop playing around! You weren't that drunk." She says, in a shrill voice.
"What happened?" I ask, sternly. Her eyebrows furrow together in confusion and then her smile returns.
"I'm Maria, remember?" Oh, so that's her name. But, how the hell did I get here, and why am I here in the first place? "We met at the bar last night. You were hanging out with a few of your pals, and then you asked if you could buy me a drink." She continues, probably seeing the confused expression on my face.
"I was at a bar last night?"
"Don't play dumb. Enough of the games, seriously." Maria starts looking pissed now.
"I'm not playing any games. I'm really confused, that's all." I throw the blanket away from my body, and go to grab my jeans.
"Where are you going?" She asks me, as she gets up from the bed.
"Home."
"But, you said you'd take me for breakfast." Maria comes over to me, and wraps her arms around my shoulders; resting her head on my back.
"Forget all that I said last night. I don't even remember a thing." I say, shrugging her arms off my back. I quickly skim the room, looking for my shirt. I find it lying in one corner, looking pretty dirty.
"But, you said we had something."
"We had nothing! I made the biggest mistake of my life, because of my idiotic friends. It was all a drunken mistake, that's all. There's nothing more, okay?" I say, putting my shoes on.
"So, you're really engaged, huh?" She says, placing a hand on her hip.
"You knew?" I yell, getting up. "You knew, yet you slept with me?" I'm astonished at her actions. I'm so mad right now, my hand is literally itching.
"Y-your friends said that. But, I thought they were lying." She stutters, backing into a wall.
"Whore!" I yell, walking towards the door. I yank the door open, and I'm about to step out; but the threshold is already occupied. Standing in front of me is Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Bella. I feel a presence behind me, and I immediately know Maria has followed me. Bella's eyes land on her, and tears form in her eyes.
"We're done." She murmurs, pushing past Niall and running down the hallway.