Ready To Go!

I walk outside, scared to look up. I can hear the guests murmur, as I walk down the aisle; for the second time today. Why couldn't we have left from the back door? I don't understand why the biggest day of my life is so embarrassing and tough to go through? Is every single girl's wedding like this?
"Babe?" Harry's voice snaps me out of my thoughts, and I look up at him and frown. I didn't even realize that I reached the end of the aisle. I glance around me and everyone's looking at me with amused expressions.
"Shit! Embarrassed myself again, didn't I?" I murmur, as soon as I reach Harry. He tries to suppress a smile, as he wraps his arm around my waist.
"No, you didn't. It's all in your mind." He consoles me, as he turns us both around. Suddenly, he turns back around and looks at the guests.
"Before we leave, I would like to thank every single one of you for attending such a special day in our lives. I truly appreciate it, thank you." All the guests cheer, and raise their champagne glasses. I smile, and nod my head in agreement.
"Do you want to add anything?" He whispers, in my ear.
"Definitely not! I'm horrible at speeches." Harry laughs, and turns us back around. How can he be so relaxed in front of everyone? He's so confident.
"Ready?" Harry says, as he opens the car door for me. I nod my head, and sit down. Harry shuts the door, and jogs over to the driver's side.
"I've a brilliant honeymoon mapped out." Harry says proudly, once he starts the engine. I look over, and see a smirk on his face.
"What's so amusing?" I ask him, confused.
"Nothing," he says, laughing. I wonder what he's up to?
"Harry, you can't laugh like that and then not answer me." Harry places his hand on my thigh, as he stops at a traffic light.
"I'm just imagining your reaction to the surprise I have planned for you." Harry rubs tiny circles on my thigh, with his thumb. It feels weird, and comforting at the same time.
"I don't like this." I groan, as I rest my head against the window. I just want to know what he's planned. I hate being in the dark like this. He keeps mentioning this surprise, and then he doesn't tell me a single detail about it. This is torture, pure torture. I shut my eyes, and imagine my future. Harry and I are sitting in a garden. The sun is hitting his hair perfectly, making it look brown. I'm lying in Harry's lap, as he passes his hand through my hair.
"Babe." Harry says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I open my eyes, and turn my head towards him.
"We've arrived at the airport." He tells me, as he points toward a plane.
"Oh," I murmur. I can still imagine that perfect scene. I get out of the car, as Harry takes out our bags from the trunk. It's quite windy, so I have to put a hand on my hair. Harry's hair is a perfect mess. A few loose strands are covering his eyes, and the rest are just flying haphazardly.
"Come on, babe." He says, walking over to me and taking my hand. I squeeze his hand, and smile. There's a man standing near the stairs that lead up to the plane's door.
"Is this a private plane?" I ask him, as we walk up the stairs.
"Yeah. Bells, I can't let you travel with weird people." Harry laughs at his own joke, and I giggle. Even though it's not funny, I still find it amusing. This is the kind of husband I had imagined, and this is the kind of husband I got.