Dinner

"When is Shawn coming?" I ask Kim as we take our seats. I glance around the restaurant, it's packed.
"He should be here at any minute." She says, picking up the menu.
"Okay." I say, placing my bag on the floor. I pick up the menu and take a look at it. I'm not hungry. I think I'll order a salad or soup.
"What are you going to get?" Kim asks me.
"A salad, I think."
"Who's bag is this?" I hear Harry yell. I turn around to find him right next to me, lying on the floor, on his stomach. I can't control the laugh that escapes my lips. Harry looks up and his frown turns into a smile when he sees me laughing.
"It's mine." I say once I stop laughing. "I'm sorry, I don't know how it got there." I had placed it next to me. I don't know how it reached the center of the aisle. Somebody must have moved it.
"It's okay. No harm done." Harry says, getting up, and brushing his jeans. Suddenly, my eyes land on Percy. He's right behind Harry. I turn away from Harry to look at Kim. She's trembling. Kim's trying her best to calm herself, but her efforts are in vain.
"They won't harm us in the presence of so many people." I tell her, placing my hand on her's.
"Why do you think we'd harm you?" Harry asks me. I ignore him. "Why do you think we'd harm you?" He repeats himself. Is he joking? How dare he even say that?
"Because you tried to rape us!" I yell, getting up. I turn around and grab my bag from near Harry's feet. "Kim, let's go." Kim gets up and we walk towards the exit of the restaurant. We can eat at a different place.
"Bella! Wait!" I hear Harry yell from behind us. As we exit the restaurant, I bump into someone.
"Sorry," I murmur.
"Why are you guys leaving?" I hear Shawn's voice. I look up to see that he is the person I bumped into.
"Harry is t-there," Kim stutters. Shawn's eyes widen, and he moves toward the entrance of the restaurant.
"No, Shawn. Don't start a fight." I tell him, placing my hand on his shoulder.
"Are you serious?" He asks me, bewildered.
"Think about Kim. She needs you. Please." Shawn' tense muscles relax, and he inhales a deep breath.
"You're right." I don't remove my hand from his shoulder. "It's okay. I won't go in." We both turn back around to go to Kim.
"Where did she go?" I ask him, when I don't see her. Shawn shakes his head, and looks around the area, helplessly.
"That bastard better not have-" Shawn stops mid-way when his eyes land on a spot near the back of the restaurant. I turn around to see what he's looking at. Kim is sitting on a bench, crying. We both bolt towards her and take a seat on the bench.
"What's wrong, Kim? It's okay, you're safe." I comfort her. She hugs me, tightly.
"Percy was there. He was glaring at me. I thought - I thought he would take me." She manages to say between sobs. I hate seeing her like this. Every time she sees Harry and Percy, she behaves in this manner. I wish I could help her in some way.

A/N: I want to thank all of my readers for being so supportive. Thank you for voting, reading and commenting. You guys are the best. I love each and every one of you. Thank you. I will be editing this book from the first chapter. I will be correcting the grammatical errors, and I know I have a lot of them because even though I always read the chapter after writing it, I always end up overlooking a few mistakes. Thanks again for your support, votes, and comments.