Bachelor's party!

We're all sitting in a circle, in Harry's lounge. Anne is grinning, from ear to ear. I guess, she never thought Harry would get married. She may have been right, if Harry hadn't kidnapped me. I myself, never thought I'd be marrying him, happily. But, once I got to know him. I realized he's not a bad person. He's just on the wrong path in life.
"So, I talked to Des." Anne begins, looking at everybody. "He's very happy Harry found love and he congratulates the two of you. I talked to him about your marriage and we've decided a date. We've decided to tie the knot next week! It'll give us just enough time to send out invitations and arrange everything. In fact, Des is arriving here tonight!" Harry and I stare at her, shocked. How the hell can she plan everything so quickly. How the hell did Des get a ticket, so quickly.
"That's great, mom. But, don't you think it's too early." Harry argues, helplessly.
"Don't be silly. It's not early, at all. I've already called all my friends and Des's, and you guys can call yours."
"Anyone, and everyone?" Louis asks her, looking excited. Honestly, I think he's the only one in this room, who looks excited.
"Of course! After all, it's Harry's wedding, and let's hope he gets married once, only." She says, winking at Louis.
"Mom!" Harry says, looking over at me.
"Harry, we almost forgot!" Niall yells, jumping up.
"What happened?"
"We need to throw you a bachelor's party!" Louis says, grinning from ear to ear. A bachelor's party, interesting. I wonder who they'll call, and how they'll arrange it.
"Don't be stupid! I don't want any bachelor's party, okay?" Harry says, sternly.
"They're not the dumb ones, you are!" Anne says, indignantly. "You're having a bachelor party and that's final." Saying this, she exits the room, typing on her phone.
"If you refuse, we'll tell Anne." Louis says, as soon as he see's Harry opening his mouth.
"Do you mind?" Harry asks me, turning me to face him.
"Why would I? I trust you, don't worry." I smile at him, squeezing his hand.
"So, I guess it's on." The boys hoot, and whistle. Talk about being exited!
"Are you sure?" Harry asks me, again.
"Of course," I say, smiling. Though, I would never have said yes, if I knew what would happen.
A/N: I want to thank every single one of you, who reads my books and votes. Thank you so, so much, I highly appreciate it. But, the ones who don't, please vote. It just takes one click, please. Thanks once again, and enjoy!