Good advice

I can't believe this! Anne wants to get us married, as soon as possible. We just got engaged, for heavens sake. Plus, I still need time to think this through. I don't want this to be an impulsive decision. I don't want to regret this later. Why does my life have to be so complicated?
"Bella, are you there?" I hear Louis' voice call out. Can't I be alone for a while?
"Yeah, I am. But, I would highly appreciate it, if you left me alone."
"I just want to help." I look to my left, and see Louis coming closer. He comes and sits besides me. "You know, people say I give the best advice."
"Really?" Honestly, I can't imagine Louis giving helpful advice. I've always seen him as a clown.
"Yeah, I do. Why don't you try it out?"
"I don't know. I mean, we're not even close. How do you expect me to pour out my heart to you?" I ask him, wishing I had someone else to talk to.
"Try me. I promise I won't tell Harry, or the others, anything you said."
"Ok, then. The problem is, everything is being rushed; it's all moving too quickly. Harry said he'd give me time. But, then his mother comes along. Now she's rushing everything. I need more time to think things through."
"First of all, her visit was a total surprise to all of us. We didn't even know she was coming, until she rang the doorbell. It's not Harry's fault, either. I mean do you think he'd give you time to think, and not need any for himself. He's taken a big step in life and he needs space and time, as well. Harry seemed equally shocked, right?" I nod my head and he continues. "But, there's nothing we can do now. So, you just need to go with the flow. Once the marriage is done, you can imagine as if it never happened. You can then think things through, and I'm sure Harry will understand." Listening to Louis, I realized he was right. Why was I so worried? I loved Harry and he loved me. Sure, we didn't want it to happen so fast. But, we can't do anything about it now. Plus, she's Harry's mom. We need to respect her feelings, and go with the flow.
"Wow, you're really good." I say, smiling.
"One of the best." Louis says, grinning. "I'll move along now, maybe somebody else needs advice, as well." He says, motioning with his eyes, for me to look up. I look up and I can see Harry sitting on the window, staring into space. He looks tensed, really tensed.
"Don't worry, I've got this situation under control." I say, looking at Harry. Louis smiles and nods his head. I get up and walk inside. It's good to talk to Louis, he actually is very helpful. He made me see things, I wasn't seeing. He made me realize, I'm not the only one going through a tough time here. I ascend the stairs, wondering what I'll say to Harry. He seems really tensed, and worried. Maybe, he's thinking Anne will scare me off. If he is, I need to make sure he realizes, I'm not running off anymore. Our room door is closed, but instead of knocking I just enter. Harry doesn't even turn around, he's lost in another world. I walk up to the window, and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumps, and turns around.
"Bells, you scared me!" He says, giving me a tight smile.
"Harry, we need to talk."
"Listen, I'm so-"
"Can you not apologize all the time?" I cut him off, irritated he thinks this is his fault. "It's not your fault your mom showed up. It's not your fault, she's rushing things." I say, aggressively. I don't know why, but I just want to talk, for once.
"Yeah, but-"
"Let me talk!" I cut him off, again. "I know she's rushing things, and I know we're not really ready for this. But, we need to think about her, as well. She's your mother and she has some dreams and wishes, you need to fulfill. And honestly, becoming a gangster isn't fulfilling her wishes. She needs more Harry, more from you. Plus, if her wish is to see you get married soon, we need to complete it! It's not that bad, as well. This day has to come sooner or later. Might as well be sooner." I end my speech with a sigh, and search his face, for some sort of expression. He doesn't speak and then I realize he's looking at me for permission. "You may speak now!"
"Thank you, for your permission, princess." He says, grinning. I smile too, seeing his dimples indent his cheeks. Gosh, they go so deep, I never noticed before. "But, jokes aside, you're right! If it's her dream, I must fulfill it. Plus, this has to happen sooner or later, like you said. Plus, I want my children to call me dad, not great grandad."
"Okay, now we're running too fast." I say, laughing. I didn't know Harry was so eager to have children. Wow! Everyday I see a new side to this man.
"Too fast?" He asks me, and I nod my head.
"Guys, we need you downstairs! Now!" Niall yells, from outside. Gosh, not another surprise.